Thread: anyone know a good painter?

tempestguy
    Well I guess it's time. I've put it off long enough. I have a 32' that I need a complete paint job on. Bottom and top. There are no motors, no drives on the boat. I'm looking for a basic solid white paint job with no graphics. I already know of some really good painters but the lines are long. I am open for suggestions......any help would be appreciated :idea:

C-2
    What area?

Desert Rat
    Pablo Paccaso?? Some say he was good

tempestguy
    sorry northern california close to stockton

Call Kevin Felkins at Canyon Boats. He is in Lodi and would do an excellent job. 209 518-7575 Tell him Tony sent you.

C-2
    washedashore from this board. His name is Jeff at Smooth as Glass...hopefully he isn't one of the guys too busy?

Rock-it man
    Well I guess it's time. I've put it off long enough. I have a 32' that I need a complete paint job on. Bottom and top. There are no motors, no drives on the boat. I'm looking for a basic solid white paint job with no graphics. I already know of some really good painters but the lines are long. I am open for suggestions......any help would be appreciated :idea:
    Try Washed Ashore his shop is Riverbank near Stockton his shop is know as Smooth As Glass. He doe's glass,gell ,paint.etc my old boat is there now for some work.

infotraker
    Call Kevin at Canyon. I had my hydro painted 2 years ago, great job ! Give him lots of time.

DCBob
    Try Washed Ashore his shop is Riverbank near Stockton his shop is know as Smooth As Glass. He doe's glass,gell ,paint.etc my old boat is there now for some work.
    Yeah, check out Jeff, (Smooth As Glass 209 869-3545) before you go anyplace else

tempestguy
    thanks everyone I appreciate the 411 good painters are better by reference. Then you have a little better idea of what the end result will be.....