Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any jetters in Northern California?

Cas
    Along with the Nor Cal Hot Boat gatherings, a bunch of us jetters are having some get togethers at Tower Park on the Delta. Last year's was a blast! All that rumble in one little section was awesome sounding. Anyway, check out http://www.banderlog.com/cgi-bin/ban...conf=DCConfID1 for updates on the Jet Boat Jamboree's and Squirtfest's. Right now we're tentatively planning one at the end of May or early June and another in late Aug. Last year we had 12 boats and would love to get to at least 20 this year.
    Steve

I'm not a jetter but live and breath boats. Live in Hayward, boat at Berryessa and Tulloch. Do we have a get-together in the making?

69 Elim
    Not a jetter, but a v-drive guy. I get up to Berressa a couple of times a year - fun place.

oldphart
    Old Squirt, Been busy and not on web for many moons. Got the 514 together and she doo sound sweet but it was a long tortured road to get there. the old 460 had bent a oil pump drive and spun a couple of rod bearings so I thought I would buy the 514 kit as an economical replacement for the hurt parts. The kit didn't show up for 3 weeks (they blamed the balancing). took everything to the machine shop and turns out I had a cracked main web. Spent a month finding a good INTERNALLY BALANCED block. didn't realize how scarce they had become. Motorsport heads took 4 weeks to arrive but I finally got her together last weekend. The dominater idles nice, the motorsports cam and gear drive really give it a nice sound. She has only run on the garden hose so far as I have the interior gutted to paint and reupholster. Wanted to make new years but this damn rain and slow parts have killed me.

PUMP kin
    I live in Roseville 2 mi from Folsom. Just getting my sanger running after 2 LONG years.
    with new everything from deck to Loader. Like to travel the Delta. North of verona on the Sac is very nice

Doug The Jeweler
    Putah Creek Resort is in Napa County on Lake Berryessa.It is located in Northern California.

Cas
    V-drives, jets, ob's, even Arneson drives, all are welcome for the Tower Park get togethers. Only thing we ask, the ob's don't start their engines after we take the group photo, they might turn the rumble into a whine....... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

bilgewiper
    Yep, still live in Citrus Heights and boat primarily in the Sacramento and American rivers. I let serious algie grow on the bottom of my boats preety much taking me out of the way cool boat scene but hey I love the damn things enough to NOT let them sit on their trailers or in the garage. But, that makes it a pain to go to other lakes. havent been to Beeressa for years-------lot of great memories though
    Ethan

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey Cas,
    Definately want to try to hook up with you guys next trip (sorry I missed the last one).
    However, we had a little mishap the last time I was at the Delta. It seems there is some cement pilings just south of Tower, about a foot under the water (depending on the tide).
    "Driveless" became driveless that day...
    Is that what you guys had planned for me? http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...confused50.gif
    http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...es/happy25.gif
    [This message has been edited by Havasu Hangin' (edited December 28, 2001).]

Cas
    >"Driveless" became driveless that day...
    >Is that what you guys had planned for me?
    HH,
    I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even my exwife...ok, the latter part of that is a lie but it would be a blast to get you and others out for a get together. I'll be posting some info shortly on the first one at the end of May.
    If I make the reservations early and get it paid for, we'll get the discount again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast