Thread: New Pomonkey Gang Thread

sunkisst
    Is anyone ready to "COME OUT AND PLAY?" I was out two weekends ago Sunday.,,,By myself...Test & Tune.Have since corrected what I did not like. Lets go! Mike,Brent,Charlie & The Pumper Puller,I dont know your 1st name.Lets get together . Sat. is good after 2.00.Thoughts? Im sorry ,as I proofread this I realized I didnt invite anyone else.My bad...Everyone that reads this absolutely needs to attend! HOO WAH!

jets4me
    hey jack still have not got my 57venty something block out of the machine shop and brent has to go out of town do to family emergency and bucklands boat is hurt to so maybe cmz i was joking about the 57 motor i will have the same motor just done right but i will have it ready for anna sorry jack

CMZRACING
    :crossx: SAT no good for me, i have do an a$$ load of yard work, swap out washer and dryer oil change on the truck, yada yada, but i will be going out sunday. guess i'll have to represent the pomonkey gang by myself. let them guys know we didnt die! :crossx: :crossx: so jack, if you want i'll be hitting pohick probably around 11-12, then its off to the creek. lata

rich seibert
    i am planning 1 trip down in april or may
    i need a little test in my local water to make sure it`s ok
    have not had really good weather here yet to get out
    i got my gps MPH rig set up
    so testing by tachometer and the seat of the pants is gone

sunkisst
    Charlie,I can meet at Pohick at whatever time you call on Sun. Either PM me or get my cell no. from Brent or Mike.Otherwise, I will see you at the ramp.HOO WAH!