Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Length of boat -vs- Length of marriage

Max_182
    Back when I worked at Kinsler, one of the units in our building was occupied by Jomar Engineering (stud girdles among other things). The owner at the time, John Ansteth I think was the spelling, gets credit for the following. I thought it would be a fitting post for these forums.
    "Jomar's Length of Boat/Length of Marriage Theorum" states that the length of a man's marriage is inversely proportional to the length of his new boat. That is, if a man goes out and buys a new boat that's twice as big as his old boat, his marriage will only last half as long as it would have had he kept the old boat.
    Looking for case studies . . . LOL
    Rk

Her454
    So how does that work in the reverse......?

Max_182
    According to the source, Jomar himself, it didn't!! LOL He had all sorts of examples to prove his theory too, it was hilarious listening to them. In fact, he claimed that simply buying any boat started the clock on the demise of the marriage.
    Rk

Her454
    Hmmm, broke up at least 1 marriage that I can think of.......thats crazy. She set the boat on fire rather than let him have it.......
    Lady Rat, think about it, Im sure you can think of who Im referring too.....kinda has a nasty temper she does.... eek!

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Her454:
    Hmmm, broke up at least 1 marriage that I can think of.......thats crazy. She set the boat on fire rather than let him have it.......
    Lady Rat, think about it, Im sure you can think of who Im referring too.....kinda has a nasty temper she does.... eek! HMMMMMM I can think of at least 2. Either Idaho woman or the C lady????

HDGRL
    I don't know about the boat but I have heard that moving to Havasu breaks up a lot of marriages. eek! Including my own and a few others I know. Guess everyone is having too much fun!

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Lady Rat, think about it, Im sure you can think of who Im referring too.....kinda has a nasty temper she does.... eek! Dont they all?? devil

Her454
    Lady Rat Attack 1:
    HMMMMMM I can think of at least 2. Either Idaho woman or the C lady???? Starts with a C thats for sure. Nasty day that was.....I have a pic somewhere of it still smoldering. Poor Brian....no one deserves that, not even him. Correction, I can think of ONE person that does. eek!

Her454
    HDGRL:
    I don't know about the boat but I have heard that moving to Havasu breaks up a lot of marriages. eek! Including my own and a few others I know. Guess everyone is having too much fun! That hit close to home. Something I wish I couldnt relate to.

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Her454:
    Lady Rat Attack 1:
    HMMMMMM I can think of at least 2. Either Idaho woman or the C lady???? Starts with a C thats for sure. Nasty day that was.....I have a pic somewhere of it still smoldering. Poor Brian....no one deserves that, not even him. Correction, I can think of ONE person that does. eek! She was always very vindictive wasn't she devil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast