Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schiada Regatta

NSS-RiverRunner
    Joey and Billy,
    Actually we did make it to the Schiada party, however when Joey McEntire (sometimes mistaken for Jason Mraz) was contacted, we were not quite at the Red Dog. It was great being there though.
    How could we pass though Needles without stoping @ the red dog for a drinky drink? We just happened to arrive at the RD for Needles's class of 1984's HS reunion. Wow was it amazing. Joey, you missed out, we attempted to relive those Red Dog nights in Havasu, but it wasnt the same.

RiverDave
    So didn't anyone take a camera?
    RD

schiada96
    So didn't anyone take a camera?
    RD
    Proprod and bones fab took one I'm trying to get them to post the pics.
    Jokers wild has the group and helicopter pics

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    You got that right Billy! Four on the floor calls me Friday night and this how the conversation went
    me: "hello"
    Spencer: "Joey it's me"
    me: "hey Spencer what's going on"
    Spencer: "me and the dos amigos are pulling into Needles"
    me: "oh cool, are you guys on the way to the Schiada regatta?"
    Spencer: "No we're going to the RD chieffy! There's a Schiada Regatta this weekend? Aye amigos did you know there was a Schiada Regatta this weekend?'' In the background "no senior I did not know that"
    Then they got to the RD and I lost signal
    Wow Joey!! Quiet a different variation of the conversation I remember...although, I will give it to you cause it was prior to our RD visit!! God I love that place....I trust the family trip to Laguna Seca was enjoyable....keep us posted on Vegas!!!

SoCalOffshore
    As said Jokers Wild took a ton of chopper shots. I will post some as soon as I see them.

Speedin' Ian
    Hey Chiefy our conversation may have varied slightly . It looks like you guys had a good trip and I am glad you all made it home in one piece. I will keep you posted on Vegas, I just got a job with Jack Black so we may have to put it on hold until after I've settled in.
    Were they really holding a reunion at the RD ? If so that is priceless and I am very sorry i missed it. I wonder what the chances are of me getting my ten year HS reunion at the RD.

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Hey Chiefy our conversation may have varied slightly . It looks like you guys had a good trip and I am glad you all made it home in one piece. I will keep you posted on Vegas, I just got a job with Jack Black so we may have to put it on hold until after I've settled in.
    Were they really holding a reunion at the RD ? If so that is priceless and I am very sorry i missed it. I wonder what the chances are of me getting my ten year HS reunion at the RD.
    Congratulations Chiefy on the new job - I'm confident you'll be a huge hit in short order....similar to your experience in "the band"
    I must say that place is quiet the harbor for past stars - does RODMAN also work there or maybe ERIC ESTRADA???? On the other hand, what happened to the industry career?? Or, should we read between the lines and perhaps recognize the signs that maybe there’s a long term situation with Mandy that requires the move!!!
    On a serious note, yep the class of 84 reunion was happening at the RD - nothing is impossible, you should try and have yours there...I could help administer the celebration!!!
    Keep us posted on Vegas - maybe a Friday night flight and return on Sunday to accommodate your new deal??? :idea:

Speedin' Ian
    You know the industry job has been fun, but it doesn't pay that well and I spend three hours a day on the road. With my brother I saw an opportunity to work close to home while tripling my wages, gaining some valuable sales experience in a corporate setting and spending some quality time with Jack Black. Also being that I am an east coast rep I get off at 3:30 which gives me a lot of time to work towards a masters and continue to pursue a career with the FD.
    Plus if I ever want to make it to Billionaires row with you and the B-brothers I need to start making six figures minimum, although I think our little piece of paradise at Needles may be the best kept secret.
    PM me with your phone# again, I changed phones and lost a bunch of numbers, yours included. Vegas would be a blast and we need to get on this and cement a date.

BILLY.B
    Congratulations Chiefy on the new job - I'm confident you'll be a huge hit in short order....similar to your experience in "the band"
    I must say that place is quiet the harbor for past stars - does RODMAN also work there or maybe ERIC ESTRADA???? On the other hand, what happened to the industry career?? Or, should we read between the lines and perhaps recognize the signs that maybe there’s a long term situation with Mandy that requires the move!!!
    On a serious note, yep the class of 84 reunion was happening at the RD - nothing is impossible, you should try and have yours there...I could help administer the celebration!!!
    Keep us posted on Vegas - maybe a Friday night flight and return on Sunday to accommodate your new deal??? :idea: You know CHIEFY if you wrote with as much detail and thought at work as you do in these forums just maybe you'd be the "CFO" instead of PUFF DADDY!!!!. And Ian you just have way to much time on your hands .

schiada regatta pic's are posted, very nice thanks to all
    that made this a great day. http://www.jokerswildpromotions.com/photos.php

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast