Thread: ***SPAM***Inside Storage

I have one spot that opened up inside Rex warehouse in La Verne. I can take up to about a 30+ footer, or a trailer, motorhome, whatever. If interested just PM me for detail. Price is $5 per linear foot of vehicle per mo.

al cole'holic
    I am curious to see how this offer pans out and if you get any takers. I am thinking of utilizing some space in the SFV in another way and this idea may work...

I am curious to see how this offer pans out and if you get any takers. I am thinking of utilizing some space in the SFV in another way and this idea may work...
    It's tentatively filled by a forum member. I store a few boats and rv's in spare warehouse space not presently being used. About 7-8 normally. When one leaves I rarely have trouble filling the spot back up. It really isn't a money maker as we just charge what we pay for the space the vehicle/boat occupies (commercial space ain't cheap). But better than unused space and helps a few out at least as I understand decent inside space is not all that plentiful.

Steamin' Rice
    $5 per foot for indoor storage is pretty good.. Now if you only had a 40' space and were in OC.. I'm sure you won't have any problems filling the space.

Havasu Hangin'
    I pay $4.50/foot in Havasu, so that's not a bad deal.
    Of course, Rexone will be available 24/7 to open it up (in between working on the catalog)... :notam:

WUTWZAT
    Any deals on parts come with the space ?
    I need it all again...... :hammerhea
    Jason

billet racing
    Between now and March/April, we tend to have some space available also.
    sorry for hijacking your thread, but we are in Napa, and can serve the Northern Calif crowd. PM me if interested.