Thread: Havasu boat service

voodoomedman
    So I have an appt. to have Absolute Speed and Marine do the 30 hour service on my boat. They are not Merc certified yet. It seems it would be ok since it is not warranty work. I want to go there because according to everyone on here Aaron is the $hit. Will I have any problems getting warranty work done if an engine problem should arise?

cc322
    If there is a motor problem he will send you to Alco, that's what he told me. You will like him he is good and fair priced.

SBullet
    Aaron has my recommedation!!

voodoomedman
    Thanks guys. No that I recall when I asked if they were Merc certified they said if you need warranty work go to Alco. I like honest people who will send you somewhere else if they can't do what you need instead of screwing you to make a buck.

LHC30Victory
    Aaron ROCKS!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Aaron is a good guy and he has our business from now on.

Stealth Marine
    So I have an appt. to have Absolute Speed and Marine do the 30 hour service on my boat. They are not Merc certified yet. It seems it would be ok since it is not warranty work. I want to go there because according to everyone on here Aaron is the $hit. Will I have any problems getting warranty work done if an engine problem should arise?
    If you run into any problems with them (and I doubt you will), by all means let me know.
    We are both Merc Certified as an OEM, and as a Warrenty Repair Center and would be more than happy to pick up anything that they were not able to take care of for you.