Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Woke Up This Morning With A Solid....

DEEZ NUTTS

spectratoad
    That must have been mexican snow.

RiverOtter
    Deez!!! Is this normal for Flagstaff. I was tryin to sell the wife on moving there. But if it snows in freakin Oct. That dog won't hunt.

DEEZ NUTTS
    RO, I have been here 10 years and it always snows by or on halloween. It wont start sticking around till late December. When we do get snow it usually goes away quickly. Even with a couple feet overnight the roads are clear in a day or two. The past few years have been way below average snowfall.

RiverOtter
    RO, I have been here 10 years and it always snows by or on halloween. It wont start sticking around till late December. When we do get snow it usually goes away quickly. Even with a couple feet overnight the roads are clear in a day or two. The past few years have been way below average snowfall.
    :jawdrop: "couple of feet" Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Sounds like a cool place to live.

AZKC
    Snow = water in the lakes. Flagstaff is a great town. A little chilly in the Winter but Spring, Summer and Fall are great. Played a lot of Softball on Thorpe Fields up by old town

Powerquestboy
    Thats fabulous, I cant wait to hit Snow bowl this year!

DEEZ NUTTS
    No point in diggin ditches today. Just staying home. I love when the PHX news reports our snow. We get 4-5inches and they report like we are balls deep and the town is shut down. I expect my mom to be calling from Phx any minute to make shure we are O.K.

DEEZ NUTTS
    O.K. this burns my ass alittle. This snow will be melted in a couple of hours and the city has to come burn up an 900$ cutting edge on the blade. About 3000$ woth of tires on that thing also. Tax dollars at work.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...619_Small_.JPG

Powerquestboy
    Wow, thats a pretty decent amount of snow for Flag on October 22nd. Too bad it will be gone in a few hours but hey you wont have to shovel and flag needs all the moisture they can get! They probably got almost a foot at Snowbowl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast