Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enough is Enough !

Beautiful Noise
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Does anyone own a boat? I have ONE it's not much to LOOK at BUT it sure is SLOW also smile_sp
    Steve

Kim Hanson
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Does anyone own a boat? Yes,I do own one! What your point, be nice I don't want to start this shit again tonight.......( . )( . )....J/K..lol

Kim Hanson
    See........( . )( . )......I told you so didn't I......lol [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/1untitled2.JPG[/img]

Beautiful Noise
    Kim Hanson:
    be nice I don't want to start this shit again tonight.......( . )( . )....J/K..lol D [/QB]Kim PLEASE you start Shit .....NO-WAY...J/King...LOL
    Steve

Kim Hanson
    Beautiful Noise:
    Kim Hanson:
    be nice I don't want to start this shit again tonight.......( . )( . )....J/K..lol D Kim PLEASE you start Shit .....NO-WAY...J/King...LOL
    Steve [/QB]I really don't try too, for some unknown reason it just happens! I think I need one of those " Anger Management Courses " maybe!.....not...lol

Beautiful Noise
    Kim Hanson:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Beautiful Noise:
    I think I need one of those " Anger Management Courses " maybe!.....not...lol Kim, Just go see the Movie I think that should Cure you enough for the time being
    Steve

BigBoyToys
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Does anyone own a boat? Yeah....4 or 5 of them. I Just don't own a wallet anymore
    Total Bill for today's boat work, $1220.00, last Friday = $1100.00, next weekend (racing at Ming) = $1000.00++++, weekend after that ???? and on and on and on.... I think I need to win the lottery
    Damn boats anyways!

Kim Hanson
    BigBoyToys:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Does anyone own a boat? Yeah....4 or 5 of them. I Just don't own a wallet anymore
    Total Bill for today's boat work, $1220.00, last Friday = $1100.00, next weekend (racing at Ming) = $1000.00++++, weekend after that ???? and on and on and on.... I think I need to win the lottery
    Damn boats anyways! I thought mine was bad at $9,000,00 in the last 10 mths....you win ..damn boats.lmao
    [ April 18, 2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Sangster
    I used to spend that much bar hopping in a month,When I was younger of course...Now I'm Happy to spend it on boats...More fun..Different Headaches....

HCS
    My boats a 95 Malibu Response. What Response means I have no idea. It cost $26,000 after interest, has a 250hp chevy motor, and won't even go 50mph. Wouldn't feel bad about spending money on your boats. The only head ache I have is from the beer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast