Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Enough is Enough !

Tom Brown
    HOSS:
    Canadians. Why don`t we here much chaos from that part of the globe? Do they even have crime? Oh shit that`s right,,,,,,,,whitey up there! wink No crime? Yeah right, we've got crime. We had a car theft ring in my city a couple of years ago. They were stealing Oldsmobiles and were known as the Oldsmobile gang. It turned out to be 6 high school students steeling cars, driving them for the evening, and then abandoning them. Bloody kids didn't even have the courtesy to fill the tanks.
    -- Tom

Tom Brown
    Sangster:
    Seems they (the Canadians) have found a home in the "Site Suggestion forum".... That's our forum now. We've been living there long enough that we have squater's rights.

HOSS
    The Oldsmobile gang. Sounds like some dorks trading baseball cards and swapping software programs on the net.
    Try crack, smack, and jack. All these lead to murder. We have assholes with a record company making a ton of money called Murder, Inc. We have the richest ignorant ****s in the world. Just watch American TV. Proper grammar has been thrown out the window. Its ok to watch sex on tv now at 8 yrs old. Cursing is common place (just watch me).
    Ebonics! Sure kids pick up on it. Even white kids. ITS ****IN` EASY! There is no structure to it. Say what comes to mind and WHAM. And don`t worry, if nothing comes to mind cause you are too ****in` stupid to think from not exercising your brain just make something up. Like chillin`, rollin`, bling-bling. Kids have got to be forced to learn. If not they will play.
    I`m only tryin` to bitch because I can and don`t really give a damn about reprocussions! I`m WHITEY! And proud of it.

Her454
    Sangster:
    Are you gonna have Decal's made or Stickers . If so let me know..I want one (for each truck)... So far I have T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Decals and Tank Tops. Working on the windshield banners.
    I'll have everything on Fathers Day or the next time Im up there.

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    Are you gonna have Decal's made or Stickers . If so let me know..I want one (for each truck)... So far I have T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Decals and Tank Tops. Working on the windshield banners.
    I'll have everything on Fathers Day or the next time Im up there. You should have a skull cap made that would highlight tha mullets.

Her454
    Uh, yea, I 'll keep that in mind. Im sure they'd like that. eek!

Kim Hanson
    I would say that " THE CANADIANS " is the part that pissed me off the most, you ever see me call you people " THE AMERICANS ", if there was any good boating forums in Canada,I would be on them. Funny thing there isn't, so could we get over this and be " THE BOATER'S " and thats what this forum is about right?......BITCH'S.....( . )( . )..... wink BOATING & TALKING SHIT!

Tom Brown
    HOSS:
    Try crack, smack, and jack. All these lead to murder.Yeah yeah... none of that means shit when it's Friday night and you can't find your car to go out for a pizzone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456