Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Would You??????????

SCUBA STEVE
    Since I will not be able to attend due to a new baby and no sitter for a long weekend.. ( kinda hard to leave the breast behind) I'm counting on all of you to take lots of pics and e-mail the too hot for Hot Boat ones to me..

Leave the new born with PHX ATC for the B-day party. Thats what I am doing.
    We live in east mesa so I can pick you up along the way. :hammer2:
    If not.... no too hot for hot boat pix for you! lol

Phat Matt
    so ive heard!!! i betta have matt make the MRs drinks xtra strong!!! :jawdrop: :hammer2:
    You mean like a stiff one? I can do that!

PHX ATC
    Leave the new born with PHX ATC for the B-day party. Thats what I am doing.
    We live in east mesa so I can pick you up along the way. :hammer2:
    If not.... no too hot for hot boat pix for you! lol
    I meant laser tag, geez I can't spell, ya think I can be trusted with kids? :sleeping:
    Morning we ain't doing nutting, noon is the laser tag birthday party, 2:30 soccer game at Higley/Elliot, trick or treating that evening at the church group thingie, then put the kids to bed.
    Sunday is another birthday party with family :hammerhea , then block party in the cul-de-sac.
    I should hope you would have your kids picked up by then because the newborn might be REALLY hungry. :wink:

Debbolas
    I know it is kinda short notice, but how about a T-Shirt or Hat saying " Best Halloween Costume in Beaumont" or something like that. I don't think anyone is really interested in the $.
    :clover:
    IMO
    Deb

SCUBA STEVE
    I meant laser tag, geez I can't spell, ya think I can be trusted with kids? :sleeping:
    Morning we ain't doing nutting, noon is the laser tag birthday party, 2:30 soccer game at Higley/Elliot, trick or treating that evening at the church group thingie, then put the kids to bed.
    Sunday is another birthday party with family :hammerhea , then block party in the cul-de-sac.
    I should hope you would have your kids picked up by then because the newborn might be REALLY hungry. :wink:
    Cool, see you at the laser tag spot, My daughter doesnt complain or eat much, so just let me know what the bill is on Sunday when we return.

PHX ATC
    Cool, see you at the laser tag spot, My daughter doesnt complain or eat much, so just let me know what the bill is on Sunday when we return.
    I will keep a tally. I wonder if she can explain how she just purchased a Ferrari and a new custom house over the weekend?
    Ah hell, I've got 2 days to coach her, I'm good to go.

SCUBA STEVE
    I will keep a tally. I wonder if she can explain how she just purchased a Ferrari and a new custom house over the weekend?
    Ah hell, I've got 2 days to coach her, I'm good to go.
    Better get a new RV while your at it! :hammer2:

PHX ATC
    Better get a new RV while your at it! :hammer2:
    Oooh, yeah..........mmmmmmmmmmm.
    RV, my ass. We're going for the coach. Yeah, that's it. The luxury coach. Not merely a recreational vehicle, but a complete living system with all of life's perks.
    Man, I might have to get a Cray supercomputer to compute the bills the little superstar will compile whilst she's hanging with us.

CEO
    IF YA HAD SAY A HALLOWEEN PARTY...GIVE $50. TO THE BEST DRESSED MALE AND $50 TO THE BEST DRESSED FEMALE COSTUME?
    OR JUST $100 TO THE OVERALL BEST DRESSED!!??
    The more people win the better!!

SCUBA STEVE
    Oooh, yeah..........mmmmmmmmmmm.
    RV, my ass. We're going for the coach. Yeah, that's it. The luxury coach. Not merely a recreational vehicle, but a complete living system with all of life's perks.
    Man, I might have to get a Cray supercomputer to compute the bills the little superstar will compile whilst she's hanging with us.
    Ok forget it! I'll just leave her with the $10hr sitter. lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast