Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: HTM Racing

mrpumps HTM
    MR HD I THINK RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU WIN

Havasu_Dreamin
    SWEET! Well, you guys let me know when you want me to put on a drag racing clinic! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif
    HD
    Originally posted by mrpumps HTM:
    MR HD I THINK RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU WIN

Charley
    HD... I would never bash on a guy for going stock! guys like us need guys like you..... you see us speed freaks give up a little ...sometimes alotta reliability...so when we break we need nice reliable mercury equipped boats for rides to the sand bar! Just teasin....well unless it really happens and you wanna give us a ride to the sandbar...seeya at the RIV!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yeah, us stock guys do provide some service! LOL http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif Happy New Year!
    HD

jkelly
    I don’t know about a shortened Warlock.. I have owned Warlock boats in the past and the HTM out performs the Warlock in all aspects. The Warlock has a real bad porpoise and chine walks at high speeds and I don’t even want to talk about getting it to plane. I’m no expert, but by owning both boats, the HTM I own I have no issues with performance and stability as far above the rest.
    Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    HTM Racing, is the bottom of your boat basically a shortened Warlock? I'm assuming the answer if going to come back no, so I will ask the next question right now as well, How do you explain the amazing similarities between them?
    RD

mrpumpsHTM
    jkelly post a pic of your HTM,like to check it out,did you just pick it up, i see that you love it RIGHT ON DUDE!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456