Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy a DCB?

Kahuna
    I have a boat that serves me well, but I still feel that it is not the right boat for me. It is a great if you have a family, but I don't have one. I am looking to get a DCB.
    PRO DCB
    Cool boat.
    It's a Cat
    Faster 85+ vs 60+
    Seats less people
    And something about free cool aid
    Cons DCB
    More money
    Seats less people.
    I know I listed seats less people twice but sometimes having more people on your boat sucks. Especially when they ride in the open bow and you have to slow down, I say you ride in the open bow at you own risk but they never listen.

Jrocket
    What one are you interested in?

Dave C
    Why not?.... all the vain people have one

NOTALENT
    depends on what you want to pay for a boat, and if you think it's worth it...If its for image reasons..... then go for it...lol

HocusPocus
    if it were anywhere near my budget i would get one. :crossx:

dicudmore
    hey Mitch in a word YES

MR HARLEY
    I think you should
    Especially when they ride in the open bow and you have to slow down
    I havent slowed down any when people ride in our open bow :crossx: However I have found it is a nice ride up there you sit alot deeper and have more length than the cuddy version.

dicudmore
    Are you thinking a 26' with foot throttle?? I know you're a talented man, just curious if it would be tough with hand controls.

Kahuna
    I like the Mach 22, for Parker I think it would be perfect. I would have both a hand and a foot throttle.
    When I was at the OC Boat show I heard that Eliminator is doing a new 22 Daytona with canopies that will be a scaled down 27.

XFactor
    Is a 22 big enough for Parker??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast