Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Accident stories...

HighRoller
    One night my buddies and I had the rare pleasure of first having a bachelor party with strippers at one house then having the strippers agree to come back to my buddy's house and hot tub with us.Well,I'm driving my Dad's 5.0 mustang on this curvy road when I see a corner ahead marked 30 mph.So I'm about half drunk and decide I'm gonna hang the rearend out.Well,I go in too deep and slide off the road,down a hill.The rear of the car misses a huge oak tree by about 6 inches and I'm stuck.I walk up the road and see my friend has turned around but he can't see me.After 5 minutes he gives up and leaves.Well,I walk to a farmhouse,get a ride back to my parents' house and make up a BS story to get the keys to the pickup.Get my girlfriend and we pull the car out and I drive it home.I got way lucky because the CHP came by 30 minutes after I spun out and put a tag on the car.If I had been there I would have gotten a DUI for sure and it probably would have included the accident penalty which sometimes is a felony.Damn I was lucky.....

Ziggy
    summerlove:
    I gotta go back to work to save some more money for the BMW my daughter wants.... Whats she want?, I can help you on that.
    Offroading with an old VW transporter PU(looks like a bus but without the bus section) and got stuck while straddling a ditch on a steep hill. The truck was teetering on LF and RR wheels. Me and my friend get out and assess the situation and decide to climb onto the LR area to get both rear wheels to make contact....it worked great except that we forgot to get in the truck and steer...down the hill she goes backwards, front wheels hit a rut and causes the truck to do a "Rockford" turnabout...then the damn thing goes right on and starts rolling forward again down the hill with two teenaged guys running after it it keeps right on going and jumps off a 15' embankment does a perfect 4 point downhill landing and crosses El Camino Real in Carlsbad near the Mall. It finally stopped against the other side of the road, we get in start it up and go on our marry way...stupid ass thing didn't even pull and barely put a mark on the underside of the front bumper.

blownmoney
    17 yrs old 64 dodge valiant, hanging a left turn a lil faster thatn i should of , when i relize the throttle has stuck, try to make the left turn but ain't happining.completly ass end a lil honda on the side of the street, throwing it up on there lawn, but throttle is still stuck and this sucker is still running, the impact heads the car across the street on to the other sidewalk, where i end up mowing down about 5 small trees before i can get her stopped, can't kill one of those ol valiants!!!...lol

Mandelon
    Ziggy:
    Offroading with an old VW transporter PU(looks like a bus but without the bus section) and got stuck while straddling a ditch on a steep hill. The truck was teetering on LF and RR wheels. Me and my friend get out and assess the situation and decide to climb onto the LR area to get both rear wheels to make contact....it worked great except that we forgot to get in the truck and steer...down the hill she goes backwards, front wheels hit a rut and causes the truck to do a "Rockford" turnabout...then the damn thing goes right on and starts rolling forward again down the hill with two teenaged guys running after it :rolleyes it keeps right on going and jumps off a 15' embankment does a perfect 4 point downhill landing and crosses El Camino Real in Carlsbad near the Mall. It finally stopped against the other side of the road, we get in start it up and go on our marry way...stupid ass thing didn't even pull and barely put a mark on the underside of the front bumper. [/QB]Wish there was video of that one!!

Mandelon
    Junior year in high school. About 100 years ago I was driving a girlfriends car. (She was a senior). 65 mustang. She set her yearbook on the dash. I make a right turn. Yearbook slides across the dash and wedges itself in the steering wheel, and against the dash. I can't steer anymore!
    JAm on the brakes and skid right into the curb at close to 90* angle. Gets jeers from bystanders...
    Blows out a tie rod and I drive home all pigeontoed. Leaves a 7 mile skid mark...

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    on my way to tahoe about six months ago going down highway 80 through vacaville. driving in the fast lane doing about 75, minding my own business when a car from the other side of the freeway hits the center divide and flys over on to our side inverted. He flew right over the bed of my pick-up w/ his windshield missing me by about an inch. lands in the road behind me hits hops up in the air and is slammed into by the car behind me. there was cars rolling over and crashing into each other all over the place. It was the uglyiest thing i have ever seen. if i was driving anything bigger or i was one tenth of a second earlier he would of landed on my windsheild. guess it just wasnt my time.

Dr. Eagle
    I have a couple, but this one is unusual. 1988 Driving home to Pittsburg CA from Sacramento on I 80 near Vacaville. Driving in the slow lane at 65 MPH when I hear squealing wheels and start checking my mirrors to see what it was...when out of the corner of my eye in the fast lane I see a lady in a Toyota Corolla sliding sideways about 15 MPH faster than me.
    Noting that the car was starting to get traction and slow close to my speed, I figured the way she was pointed chances were she would hook sideways and broadside me. I had two choices to make, hit the brakes or throttle and hope to time it right.
    As usual I chose the throttle and floored the good ol Raider. Those four cylinders cranked away and got me moving fast enough that when she did as expected she missed me by about a car length. She ran off the freeway and hit a road sign and took it out. She was unhurt but pretty shaken up. She said she was in the fast lane doing about 75 (faster I think) and reached for a tape. When she did, she drifted off the road and overcorrected ending up sideways. That was when she entered my view.

Keithb87
    I was 15 on the Kansas I-70 Turnpike.
    1969 Chevy Pickup, 75 Mph, Chasing a Twisted Sister tape case on the floor. I got kinda sideways and ended up rolling 2 x's down the hill.

CMABadseed
    rolled my 71 bronco about 2 years ago. it wasnt too crazy, bouncing around on some hill in american canyon and ended up on my roof, with an engine fire and 3 three people looking at me hangin upside down in my 5 point.
    comin home from high school about 7 years ago or so, haf the old mans truck and about 7 people in it (crew cab chevy 1ton). got hit in the back at about 30ish i think by a toyota truck. some jerk from school wasnt paying attention and hit me. well the front end of his truck was pushed into the "kingcab", tottally inoperable, fluids everywhere, the whole bit. he said"dude it's my fault is everyone okay?" they were. this truck was damn near tottalled and pops truck had a bit of glass on it from the headlamps, and thats it, no scrathes no dents NOTHING!
    i still dont think he knows about it. and the other guys truck is still messed up i see him driving that piecer around today! hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12