Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween incidents

Tom Brown
    I ended up leaving the candy shopping until late Sunday afternoon. By the time I realized I needed to pick up some candy, it was close to 5pm. The grocery store had what I was looking for so I picked up a bunch of candy and a few groceries.
    It was close to 5:45 when I pulled into my driveway, there was a woman standing on the sidewalk and a youngster waiting at my door. The woman called out, “No one is home” to her child who started the trek down my front steps with her tiny legs.
    The child came over to me and said, “Trick or treat” as I was standing by my car door with an arm full of bags from the grocery store. The top item, a package of Atlantic salmon stuffed with cheese and broccoli, was dropped into her pillow case. The very polite little girl thanked me and carried on. The parent looked completely disoriented as I made my way into the house.
    Everyone who came to my door was extremely polite and in a great mood. The parents would stand back from the front step smiling and the little tykes would come to the door in their cute outfits and request candy. Even if I'm going out, as I did on Sunday, I like to give out candy early in the evening when the 2~4 year olds come around. They're really cute.
    Actually, there was one guy who was in a rotten mood. He was with a very nice boy of roughly 3 years in a Tigger outfit. The boy was very polite. I gave him a fist full of candy as his dad snarled out, “We don't have all night. Let's go.” The boy thanked me but I said, “just a minute...” and gave him a bag of M&Ms and said, “These are for your Dad.” I hope the little guy didn't get beaten up too badly for that.

MsDrmr
    it's no wonder topless loves you..

bunny 166
    Good one, Tom! So did you wind up eating Snickers and Skittles for dinner??

topless
    I had Atlantic salmon stuffed with cheese and broccoli for dinner.

Moe_Havi
    Hey little Janie, there is something fishy about that man in the driveway.

NOTALENT
    I was in vegas..Got seperated while gambling at the Riviera..I walked down to the ballagio..gambled some met some hot chicks..and went to studio 54..went back to the ballagio...and when I left I was so shit faced..I ended up on the 15 free way walking???? I have no clue where I was...I walked back torwards the ballagio and ended up at MGM??? well it took me 3 hours to get back to the riviera...haha..I was sportin some chucks on my feet...and man they aint meant for walking...I kept telling myself to get a taxi..but I could not remember the name of my hotel...and I didnt want to waist 20 bucks in gambling money.haha

Tom Brown
    Bropb, I'll send you some M&Ms if you PM me your address.

spectratoad
    I was in vegas..Got seperated while gambling at the Riviera..I walked down to the ballagio..gambled some met some hot chicks..and went to studio 54..went back to the ballagio...and when I left I was so shit faced..I ended up on the 15 free way walking???? I have no clue where I was...I walked back torwards the ballagio and ended up at MGM??? well it took me 3 hours to get back to the riviera...haha..I was sportin some chucks on my feet...and man they aint meant for walking...I kept telling myself to get a taxi..but I could not remember the name of my hotel...and I didnt want to waist 20 bucks in gambling money.haha
    I hate nights like that.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Is it me, or is this guy full of shit?

carbonmarine
    Tom,
    Thanks for the M&M's.....
    Rick32

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast