Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Sh!tty problem.

Keithb87
    I was approached today about a problem in the Women's restroom. With out going into too much detail, one of my Female employees left some reminantes on the seat after she did her business.. :yuk:
    I posted a Buliten on the door and on the towel dispenser to CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF .
    As a Male Manager how would you go about handleing this situation?

Mrs.Racer277
    You should not have to. That is just wrong.
    That must have made your Monday.

FMluvswater
    I was approached today about a problem in the Women's restroom. With out going into too much detail, one of my Female employees left some reminantes on the seat after she did her business.. :yuk:
    I posted a Buliten on the door and on the towel dispenser to CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF .
    As a Male Manager how would you go about handleing this situation?

Sounds like you already handled it just fine. Maybe if it happens again you might need to be more specific than just saying clean up. :idea:

Mandelon
    I had one like this before. One nice lady left the seat discolored, but it wasn't brown.....it was red....
    I cleaned it up with the scrubber on the stick thing.. :yuk: ...what are ya gonna do?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    EWWWWWWWWW!! :yuk:
    That is not ok! Is this the same girl who wanted to leave early becuase it was raining and her windshield wipers were broke? :rollside:

Keithb87
    I try to find Humor in everything.. But this was a sensitive situation.. I figure that if this does not fix the problem (2 x's in a month) I will post directions on the wall...
    Maybe some cartoon graphics ..
    Person standing up... Then looking behind themself... Then wipping off the seat..
    I have a couple of real LARGE employees that literaly have to back into the restroom. I'm sure that turning around is a chore.. but I'm not standing outside the restroom and inspecting the toilet after each person uses it.. :yuk:

Keithb87
    By the time that I got in there to post the signs... someone else cleaned it up... Quietly even... Did not want the Boss to know who it was.. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
    We had a man that came into our office for a week straight and did his business on the floor in the stall :yuk:
    We figured one of our employees had pissed him off and that was his way of returning the favor.
    If I were you I would just clean it up this time, and leave the note. Im sure the note will embarrass her enough.

topless
    That is just wrong! There is a girl at our work that used a potholder as a feminine napking and then tried to flush it down the toilet. Clogged everything up. GROSSSSSSSS :hammer2: :hammerhea

Mrs. Restless22
    That is just wrong! There is a girl at our work that used a potholder as a feminine napking and then tried to flush it down the toilet. Clogged everything up. GROSSSSSSSS :hammer2: :hammerhea
    Why was there a potholder in the bathroom??
    Ya know what...nevermind :hammerhea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast