Thread: Lake Havasu Homes

Kachina26
    Color me IMPRESSED !!!!!! I went out this weekend with John and Michelle, they drove me all over Havasu, in this model and that model. Back into the same model, showed me land all over town. Very patient and not afraid to say those 3 words that others shy away from "I don't know". And if Michelle doesn't know, she will find out. I just gotta say if you are gonna buy or sell in Havasu, See Michelle at Lake Havasu Homes (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net) !!!
    Oh yeah, Summer Love has a pretty sweet place up for sale, but we are hooked on the ones he is building.
    I am shocked to see the Bush/Cheney sign in his front yard though :idea:

shadow
    Color me IMPRESSED !!!!!! I went out this weekend with John and Michelle, they drove me all over Havasu, in this model and that model. Back into the same model, showed me land all over town. Very patient and not afraid to say those 3 words that others shy away from "I don't know". And if Michelle doesn't know, she will find out. I just gotta say if you are gonna buy or sell in Havasu, See Michelle at Lake Havasu Homes (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net) !!!
    Oh yeah, Summer Love has a pretty sweet place up for sale, but we are hooked on the ones he is building.
    I am shocked to see the Bush/Cheney sign in his front yard though :idea:
    So did you find a lot you like or a house?

Kachina26
    I found both! A lot way up on Winnebago and a home by Bridgewater like what Summerlove is having built. He has good taste for a liberal :hammerhea
    Now do you know anyone looking for a nice Hill top lot???? I have to sell mine to do this. Turns out building a home like I wanted to is gonna run me about 100k more than I want to spend. I want to go out there and have NO mortgage.

Essex502
    Congrats and welcome to the club of Hot Boat members who are Lake Havasu property owners!

MagicMtnDan
    Tell us about the homes Summerlove is building. Is there a Web site?

Racer277
    John and Michele are the best!
    You are right on with the "I don't know" comment. Too many people these days try to BS. When she told me "I don't know", she had contacts who did. I am very impressed with her knowledge and connections. She also made sure to consider things from my point of view and situation, not someone else's.
    She saved us a ton of time and has helped us every step of the way.
    Maybe this time next year we'll share a cold one!
    R277

shadow
    I found both! A lot way up on Winnebago and a home by Bridgewater like what Summerlove is having built. He has good taste for a liberal :hammerhea
    Now do you know anyone looking for a nice Hill top lot???? I have to sell mine to do this. Turns out building a home like I wanted to is gonna run me about 100k more than I want to spend. I want to go out there and have NO mortgage.
    Wheres your hill top lot???
    Theres always someone looking for lots.

franky
    Kachina 26
    I am on my 15th Bridgewater home (specs) If you want to know some tricks and "must have upgrades", PM me. Bean there, done that.
    Where is your lot? I have two mountain top lots (and I mean mountain top, you can see from Copper Canyon top the mouth of the river). Actually if you are on the lake its the last mountain (the 7th Sister) on the right. 5+ acres and 8+ acres. Tell a friend.