Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: weight savings

cyclone
    So I weighed one of the coctail seats out of my boat last night. It weighed nearly 60 lbs!!
    I wonder what effect pulling 120 lbs of interior out of the boat will have on the ET this weekend at the races?
    Oh Chris you better be ready. I hope that detox program your on helps you cut a good light! :wink:
    oh yeah i almost forgot one more thing. the hole in my holeshot is fixed too.

MAXIMUS
    You would be suprised... probably just slow you down by throwing the geometrical cross section of the balance point off & depending on the weather conditions could really hamper the over all effects of the float levels in the fuel metering devices... :idea: This of course is just a thought that came to mind! :mix: :messedup: :notam:

cyclone
    you might be right. that's why i'm going to counteract by only chewing my pre-race breakfast burrito on the right side of my mouth, directing the food to just the right side of my gut. That will help balance the boat out for sure!

1978 Rogers
    Speaking of weight. Cyclone, how many people do you take in you boat? The CG plate on mine says 450 Lbs. What does show as the weight limit. Should I really be watching this or just be watching out?
    Thanks, Chris

cyclone
    Speaking of weight. Cyclone, how many people do you take in you boat? The CG plate on mine says 450 Lbs. What does show as the weight limit. Should I really be watching this or just be watching out?
    Thanks, Chris
    lately i havent been carrying around passengers in the back seat because i dont have a blower belt guard. When the boat had the naturally aspirated motor in it I'd carry 4 people. That's about all the room the seats have to carry. The boat sure is a slug with 4 people it. It rides better with the extra weight though.

superdave013
    Looks like Cyclone and CS19 will both be in the porta crappers by the in ramp! Gotta git rid of dat last ounce! LMAO

superdave013
    Hey Cyclone, I was shocked that you went as far as drilling lighten holes in your stringers though!

cyclone
    dont give away all my speed secrets there dave! will you be making an appearance with your sidekick this weekend?

Johnwithjm
    I remember someone telling you to loose those seats along time ago

cyclone
    i do too. that guy was noticeably absent from the showroom yesterday when i felt like climbing inside of that stealth and daydreaming about blasting across the chop in a tunnel. how was sema?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast