Her 454,
I can see how you feel may sound good but what you are espousing is dangerous for the country. Ultruism and leftism is bad for the country......period! No ifs and or buts. The next four years is critiical when it comes to preserving the individual rights and values all American.
When I say kick them in the teeth while they are down....I mean give the libs an eye opener that what they ARE espousing to is unaccepyable to most Americans. Do you advocate the government being involved in defining whats right in our personal lives? The dems do! Do you advocate that we as a nation abdocate our countries defense to the United Nations and countries like France and Germany? The dems do! Do believe the way to encourage our enemies to leave us alone is by negotiating with terrorists/ the dems do. Do you believe that ambulancing chasing attorneys that have made it impossible for small mfg. businesses in this country to make money should be allowed to continue with out tort reform? The dems do! Do you belive that the judeo christian values that this country was built on is whats wrong with this country? The dems do!
Mind you not all the dems but many. The last thing GW needs to do is make peace with the wrong headed people that voted against him and abandond the right thinking values of the people that DID vote for him! Does that make sense to you? Especially since those people that voted for him did so because he was a man if decision that did what he had to do regardless of his popularity!
Ronal Reagan did just that and look what he accomplished! the whole country backed his play against the commies during the cold war and he singlehandedly was responsible for the fall of the Evil Soviet Empire!
Think about it who in life garners histories greatest respect? the leaders of great nations that sought to heal through comprimise or those leaders that were men and women of conviction who refused to water down their values and goals for peace, convienence, or bipartisanship?
YOU ARE SO WRONG WHAT THE NATION NEEDS IS A PRESIDENT THAT REBUKES BAD IDEAS AT EVERY TURN AND STANDS HIS GROUND AND WON'T BACK DOWN EVEN IF IT MAKES HIM UNPOPULAR! Thats what we need in these dangerous times a man that is committed to doing the right thing all the time.
Look do really think any amount of ass kissing or bipartisanship will make the demorats suddenly say "hey George is ok lets support him!" Hell no! Short of GW sliting his own throat there hate for him is so blinding to themselves they have lost all values.
And the assertion that half the country believed in John Kerry's bull shit is JUST PLAIN WRONG. You can't say well 1/2 the country voted for him and use that as a 1/2 of the countries endorsement for Kerry's policies. I'll prove it to you. Because almost at every turn where the voting public had the chance to turn out a demorat congressman or senator THEY DID! if they believed in the Kerry bullshit then why did the 1/2 of the country shit on all these senators and congressman/ Because they most demorats that are middle America don't practice what they preach. They are very conservative on a micro basis yet they voted in the macro for Kerry because as demorats they are just so envious that the party that once represetated them is out of power! And to a demorat being out of the White House is the most pride destroying thing that could happen to all good card carrying dems. they voted Kerry because they disliked Bush not because they were enamored with Kerry and what he stood for! However everybody that voted for Bush< I am sure because they firmly believed in what he stood for.
So you see most of the Kerry voters berlieved in nothing he stood for and nothing liberalism stands for they just voted out of hate.
What do you want this President to do pander to a group of people that voted with out values(just voted out of hate) or do want a President that will fullfill his promises to the people that voted for him out of loyalty of common values and goals?
I want the later and if the truth be told so do you!
So I say kick the losers with no values other than hate in theteeth and do what is right George. You usually only get one chance to do what is right as President. It is called character!