Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Threats

Phat Matt
    It is still in the Sandbar...are you drunk already
    Are you drunk. We were in Hot Spots West last night.
    Put down the MD20/20

nodigg
    It got moved? WTF
    Now that a neighbor came forth to verify my stories we get moved? Oh well, just like growing up with Dad. We were always moving from trailer to trailer. I am used to it.....
    Now Dilli, it was always the same ole' 8 x 12 trailer, we just spray canned it alot so when we moved without painting the rent it would be harder to find us is all. Now there were a few times you got left behind and staqyed with strangers until I needed you to fill in for the toilet pumper truck!

nodigg
    As a concerned neighbor I feel I have to tell you about living next door to "little" Tommy and what I saw first hand. Many a night I would hear little sobs coming from the open window next door and then hearing a 1966 split window corvette come screeching around the corner ( must of been whipple charged to go that fast) and then parking on my nice lawn, then Pops Nodigg would get out and when he thought no one was looking he would place a hose in my cars gas tank and siphon my gas, well if you have ever seen mr Nodigg you know how mean he looks with that wild mustache and those crazy bernie mac eyes of his, let me tell you he had the whole hood scared to death of him.
    Many a night "little" Tommy would come over for dinner, macaroni and cheese was the little guys favorite with ketchup over it and then tell us how his dad would treat him and keep the two ply toilet paper for himself and give him the newspaper to clean up with. The golf stories I cant confirm but Mr Nodigg did like to chase the neighborhood pets around with a 2 iron, and on Halloween would give out golf balls with little red xxx's on them for treats.
    There are many more stories to tell from the other neighbors but I am afraid of any retaliation from Mr Nodigg so I will let it go from here.
    I thought you looked familiar! That was you? I sure would like to know whar' you live now, gas is purdy dang espencive raught now!
    But seriously, only Dustin calls me Mr NoDigg, as in it IS a dig that is.

CenCal
    I have been in therapy off and on with this family for years. Mr. Nodigg certainly has documented issues that go back to his childhood. That being said poor Tommy (that's what he likes being called in our sessions) has suffered both mental and physical abuse. You noticed the thing with getting in the water. We have a scheduled session this month. The holidays is a bad time for Mr. Nodigg. Looking forward to seeing you Tommy. Dale Mitchell, MSW

nodigg
    I have been in therapy off and on with this family for years. Mr. Nodigg certainly has documented issues that go back to his childhood. That being said poor Tommy (that's what he likes being called in our sessions) has suffered both mental and physical abuse. You noticed the thing with getting in the water. We have a scheduled session this month. The holidays is a bad time for Mr. Nodigg. Looking forward to seeing you Tommy. Dale Mitchell, MSW
    AWWW MAN! DALE! I can't believe you failed to follow your hypcrit oath!

DILLIGAF
    I stumbled on to this one tonight....lol

That Guy
    Answer your PM homo....:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345