Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bank robbery and shootout by my office!!

rrrr
    I was sitting at my desk a few minutes ago and about ten cop cars went zooming by Code 3. Fire trucks followed. I hopped on my brother's Harley and cruised down to the corner.
    Holy Sheeit! There were two crashed cars in the intersection and a cop car with five or six big bullet holes in it. One was right in the middle of the windshield.
    Turns out four guys had robbed a bank down the street and a cop was on their tail. About the time the perps started shooting at the cop, they ran a red light and crashed into a car. That driver was injured, but not badly.
    The robbers jumped out of their vehicle and ran into a nearby business. After a few seconds they came back out, shooting at the cops and hijacked a car. The police chased 'em but I don't know the rest of the outcome. Right now there are news helicopters hovering all over the place.

spectratoad
    Got my popcorn. Will check out some news networks online. :coffeycup

switchin'addiction
    Trying to get their donations in early for the democrats campaign fund in 08'.

chub
    Rip Roarin TEXAS!! Keep yer head down. You learn that quick here in L.A.

spectratoad
    Cna't find any robbery stuff yet but Wal mart/Sams Club is going to start putting RFID tags in and on their stuff. :notam: Big Brother will be watching.

Rev. Williams
    Fire up that Electric Chair !!! Texas is gonna have another BBQ !!

jdogginla
    I covered the infamous North Hollywood shootout about 6 yrs ago where the guys were in full body armor walking down the street with car load of fully automatic weapons shooting anything that moved!@#$$% That was the scariest shizit ever........we ended up taking cover ontop of a roof of a building and laying down and just holding the camera over the edge of the roof. INSANE :sqeyes:

Propster

ratso
    Wasn't one of Boozer's relatives was it??? :jawdrop:

ratso
    Guess I should shut up...that was in Texas...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast