Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Eliminator" decals where to buy?

75spectra
    Anybody know where to get Eliminator decals? Will the factory sell outright? Looking for some to put on the trailer.

riverliver
    I get mine for free from Eliminator..

Daytona100
    Call the factory and just ask for them. There pretty cool about that kinda stuff. Ask for Dan bullshit with him for a few and ask him to swing you a few decals. Great people.

cruser
    Phone number for Eliminator is 951-681-1222. Bet they answer before the second ring! The receptionist will sell you some if you don't want to wwait for the sales guys.

Bre
    Buy???
    You should get them for free :notam:

kidstuf
    Anybody know where to get Eliminator decals? Will the factory sell outright? Looking for some to put on the trailer.
    pm me your address and i will send you some...

cruser
    You either pay with cash or you pay with time talking to the sales guy. Either way, you "buy" em. They "gave" me three different colored sets when I bought my boat. Did I buy them, you bet.

NastyOne
    Im probably gonna get flamed for this but I dont think Eliminator or any other company for that matter should have to give something away for free. Sticker or not. I'm sure its no problem, and kidstuf will hook 75spectra up, but bottom line is they are in business to make money and not give stuff away.
    :argue:

phebus
    Im probably gonna get flamed for this but I dont think Eliminator or any other company for that matter should have to give something away for free. Sticker or not. I'm sure its no problem, and kidstuf will hook 75spectra up, but bottom line is they are in business to make money and not give stuff away.
    I agree, they shouldn't have to give them away free, but for the cost of a sticker, look at the advertising they get. Boat owners are very brand loyal, and by displaying a sticker on their rear window or any other spot allows the boat manufacturers a spokesman to reach out and attract other potential buyers. I'm surprised that when you go to boat shows, the manufacturers don't have boxes full of stickers for whoever wants one.

Bre
    Stickers are a promotional item. You do not make money on promotional items. The are for advertsing........ and it makes them money. F u c k any boat company that "sells" them to a customer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast