Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We won tulsa shoot out w/ the pro mod (car) ! ! !

DUECE'SDAD
    Just got in from the races, we stoped and listened to Wayne Hancock, but The Bottom Dollar/Legends promod won tonight and the payout was $2000, wont go far but better than nothin' I will ahve some pics first of the week, qualified second with a 6.68 at 203 and then they switched to 1/8 b/c of the oklahoma wind gusts (30 mph crosswinds, two cars wild street 7-8 second cars smacked the wall) and the 1st qualifier caught on fire on the second qualifing round. The last place qualifer then got a bye, and red lite which still means he was in the show, then on the next round that left another bye, which we were the fastest qualifier in the show, and fastest of the first round with a 4.25 (1/8th) and guess who got the by, the same dude ! ! ! But we still smoked him in the final ! ! ! Pics soon, Dustin

ONAROLL
    Dustin,
    most excellent......I cant believe you guys ran in that wind, a gust on the far end can be brutal............... :skull:

kcvega
    congrats, my dad and brother went out there. said your rig was really cool. But guess where I was. At the lake! You guys get out to Ft. Gibson much?

ONAROLL
    the pic in my avitar is on Ft Gibson.............

kcvega
    Just noticed there is a lake in that pic. That's up past fun island right? We went to the island Saturday. We were the only ones there and still had "fun".

ONAROLL
    I saw whitecaps off the bridge at Choteau bend and wondered if anyone was out in it, what kind of boat?

taylormanss
    good job DD !

kcvega
    It's an '01 Emerald 280 Stiletto. I just got it a month ago, been out 4 times so far. I'll be at Gibson a bunch, wifes uncle lives at Whitehorn Cove. There was more people out there today than on Saturday. Oops, I might have hijacked this thread.

DUECE'SDAD
    Im all about hijacking threads, so dont sweat it ! ! I probably have the shorteset attention span of any one on here, wait what were we talking about again ? ? ? I wont be to the lake till late this year, i always tear my $hit apart the week before memeroial day ! ! ! THanks for the congrats, guys, we also have some kool shirts i will try to score for some of you guys

Pee Dub
    I may be tempted to trade a spankin brand new unpainted midget paddle with a little boot for one of them t-shirts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast