Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Christmas Memories

harleypauls
    Okay, We have a post for good memories, how about one for the bad.
    Woke up christmas morning when I was 6 years old (the best age for christmas in my opinion), and I opened all my presents and I heaved all over my new toys, I don't know whether it was the excitment or a flu bug, but mom had to clean all my toys and I couldn't play with them. I had to stay in bed. Bah humbug!!
    Paul :yuk:

RiverOtter
    I was 21 and my older brother had just died. Tuff Christmas. :frown:

ratso
    I was probably 12 and we were headed to my grandparents, me, my 2 sisters, and my mom and dad. We were broadsided by another vehicle and went thru the ditch airborne and took out a fence and ended up against a telephone pole. It was all minor injuries but really screwed up Christmas...

Dribble
    I was bad all year and got a stocking full of coal.

throwerb
    Have my daughter her first pair of roller skates, she have me a $2500 doctors bill for a broken arm :cry:

ratso
    Have my daughter her first pair of roller skates, she have me a $2500 doctors bill for a broken arm :cry:
    OH GAWD...Now that song is going to be in my head all night...
    I Gotta Brand New Pair Of Roller Skates, You Gotta Brand New Key... :hammer2: :cry: :220v:

RiverOtter
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ying-thumb.gif
    [QUOTE=ratso]OH GAWD...Now that song is going to be in my head all night...
    I Gotta Brand New Pair Of Roller Skates, You Gotta Brand New Key... :hammer2: :cry: :220v:[/QUOTE
    LMAO!! Really LMAO!!!

Her454
    Okay, We have a post for good memories, how about one for the bad.
    Woke up christmas morning when I was 6 years old (the best age for christmas in my opinion), and I opened all my presents and I heaved all over my new toys, I don't know whether it was the excitment or a flu bug, but mom had to clean all my toys and I couldn't play with them. I had to stay in bed. Bah humbug!!
    Paul :yuk:
    OK so maybe I got a little sentimental...but ya dont have to be a FOCKING SCROOGE. :cry:

throwerb
    OH GAWD...Now that song is going to be in my head all night...
    I Gotta Brand New Pair Of Roller Skates, You Gotta Brand New Key... :hammer2: :cry: :220v:
    I really hate that song now more than ever :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Desert Rat
    1974 I was riding with a friend in his brothers car. He throws a cop a rev and we get pulled over. While looking for the registration a bag of some crap ass stink weed falls out of the glove box. Dad and Mom had to come get me out of jail. Ended up getting off. Year before my brother got popped for the same thing but it stuck. Year after my parents wouldn't let my little sister go any where on Xmas day...True story

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast