Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Projects?

Infomaniac
    I am switching to a SS double A impellor in my cheyenne, plus look and see why the distributor stopped turning when the motor turns over. Switching to a BBF in my 23' jet boat and going to a 9.5" impellor. Also going to switch to a single plane manifold on the cheyenne and remove the NOS. maybe put the NOS on the gull-wing boat just for kicks.
    Roll pin sheared man. Time for a heavy duty pin.
    I will haul off the Chevy that you take out of your 23 footer.

crf311
    To purchase a jet boat, wether running or needing work. I just want one so that I don't have to worry about hitting a outdrive on the bottom at out place on the gulfcoast.

Roll pin sheared man. Time for a heavy duty pin.
    I will haul off the Chevy that you take out of your 23 footer.
    Hey Ron,
    I suspect the pin but what made it do it? I am lucky it happened when it did because I just discovered my new 9.5" aluminum impellor was shredded on the pass that my motor quit on. I was in the middle of spanking James's old cheyenne with a new blown 502 motor in it.
    I need to swap someone the BBC for BBF stuff. namely center rise exhaust manifolds.

WheelerDealer
    Completely strip and rebuild the Southwind Tunnel Dragster I just bought as well as it's trailer....Lots and Lots of work ahead of me.

Here's mine......
    Wish me luck!
    hull blueprinting (http://jetboat.homestead.com/Kidsriding.html)

HBjet
    Save Money :cry:

Save Money :cry:
    Money? What's money?

Infomaniac
    Hey Ron,
    I suspect the pin but what made it do it? I am lucky it happened when it did because I just discovered my new 9.5" aluminum impellor was shredded on the pass that my motor quit on. I was in the middle of spanking James's old cheyenne with a new blown 502 motor in it.
    I need to swap someone the BBC for BBF stuff. namely center rise exhaust manifolds.
    I think the Ford design is lacking on the pin? Most put a hardened pin ion and maybe the next size up?

TexasJet
    Blueprint the bottom and spray Speedcoat. Replace rotten stringers at motor. Replace entire floor and new carpet. If money holds out, do a few things to motor and or pump.

Taylorman
    Blueprint the bottom and spray Speedcoat. Replace rotten stringers at motor. Replace entire floor and new carpet. If money holds out, do a few things to motor and or pump.
    Jeff,
    Who are you getting to do your bottom blueprint?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast