Thread: Donation's $ kimmie

O.B eddie
    Just curious what yall's thought about a fund for Kimmie hanson. He P.M'd me about bein broke and not being able to afford (obviously) a hair cut!! I myself will throw in a fiberglass bucket seat he can sell at a yard sale or somethin... Please help he is in dire need.. Guru could you possibly send her a autograph on some old undergarment's.. Thanx EDDIE Hee HAWW

Kim Hanson
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Oh shit! Ob eddie has spoke again, same old dribble as he is required to to do ! Quit squirt talking and get to shit talking son , do you shake when you go to a weiner roast? All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?.........( . )( . )........

Dirk Jones
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Oh shit! Ob eddie has spoke again, same old dribble as he is required to to do ! Quit squirt talking and get to shit talking son , do you shake when you go to a weiner roast? All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?.........( . )( . )........
    I'll send his wifes panties back. (Signed of course)

dego red
    WHo the hell is O.B.debbie? Ooops sorry....thats eddie is it? Is'nt O.B. a damn tampon or somthin? Oh I get it now..."Tampon Debbie" :idea:

lucky
    I Have Some Shit Stained Balistic Shorts - :d

Kim Hanson
    Send those to Dick Jane, he know's shit stains...How to take them out that is! ....( . )( . )...... Dick you asked her to send those to you so you could see what panties looked like, keep them and study them. If you lick long enough, you will still not have a clue on what a women is. Keep trying though those are Fredrick's :eat:

O.B eddie
    Wow lucky did not know ballistic shorts were required for 60 M.P.H jet boats??What are you doin with them?? :messedup:

Boy Named Sue
    A gift to you Kim. Check your PM. Don't say I never gave you anything.
    .......(.)(.).......

Kim Hanson
    A gift to you Kim. Check your PM. Don't say I never gave you anything.
    .......(.)(.).......
    Thanks Sue, she's one of my favorites........( . )( . ).... :chi: