Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: what exactly is a BENCH RACER

O.B eddie
    Whatever you say Uncle Thomas. Someday you will be half the man your wife is and show up to an event with a boat. But I doubt it. Post back when you grow a pair. Best regards. Ya know since he is only half man (1ball) and one short maybe he and kimmie=(homo) can get together and make (2balls) or one man 2 1/2's make a whole!!!!!!!! Hee Haww!

You Te
    Whatever you say Uncle Thomas. Someday you will be half the man your wife is and show up to an event with a boat. But I doubt it. Post back when you grow a pair. Best regards.
    I see Guru, to be a man with a pair you need to race boats.
    It sounds like you always have something to prove, whether it be boat racing or athletic ability, Tony Scarlata is determined to prove short ugly people have a place in society.
    Well, you did beat the chimp in the ladder climb, however, I did see you place a banana half way up the chimps ladder about half hour before the event. :idea:
    Nothing but love for ya Tony
    You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
    http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...017_PE1067.jpg A DAY IN THE LIFE OF KIM HANSONhttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ATA/24774DG.jpg

Kim Hanson
    http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...017_PE1067.jpg A DAY IN THE LIFE OF KIM HANSONhttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ATA/24774DG.jpg
    Congrats, you figured out how to post pictures! :rollside: ........( . )( . )......... :coffeycup

Uncle Tony,
    when you prove anything to us (other than the fact that Steve kicks your ass daily), we will all be impressed. It must suck being second best all time. I wish I could say I understand but I can't.
    (Roland, you hit the nail on the head man)

Roland the Fisherman
    Ya know since he is only half man (1ball) and one short maybe he and kimmie=(homo) can get together and make (2balls) or one man 2 1/2's make a whole!!!!!!!! Hee Haww!
    Now there is a man that went to school, check out all that rithmaticking go'n on.

Dirk Jones
    Shut up Kimmy.

Roland the Fisherman
    Uncle Tony,
    when you prove anything to us (other than the fact that Steve kicks your ass daily), we will all be impressed. It must suck being second best all time. I wish I could say I understand but I can't.
    UT and I never fight, I don't wish to be Kung Fu'd :hammerhea

You Te
    Uncle Tony,
    Let's see if can understand this chimp boy.
    If no one is second then their can be no first, only someone on their own.
    So you see, second is just as important as first.
    And yes, Roland can kick my ass and I'm sure you and many other people can also, after all I'm just a little whimp.
    You Te