Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too Short

Reaper1
    Any Hot Boaters catch the Too Short show last night at the Vault 350 in Long Beach?
    Biiaaaaaatch...............

Bre
    nope

cdog
    Too Short.............................
    Say Ho! Can I AXX You A Question?

Froggystyle
    I met him at SEMA two years ago. Cool dude. We were hanging in the wheel booth from one of the sponsors in the VIP area and this chick came up there and was dangling around for a while until she asked "Are you from Oakland?"
    I replied for him... "California. Home of the rocks. Eight woofers in the trunk beatin' down the block."
    He put out his fist to me and said... "pound it!". I thought it was pretty cool. That is one way to show a rapper that this white kid goes way back.

cdog
    I met him at SEMA two years ago. Cool dude. We were hanging in the wheel booth from one of the sponsors in the VIP area and this chick came up there and was dangling around for a while until she asked "Are you from Oakland?"
    I replied for him... "California. Home of the rocks. Eight woofers in the trunk beatin' down the block."
    He put out his fist to me and said... "pound it!". I thought it was pretty cool. That is one way to show a rapper that this white kid goes way back.
    That's Funny. Too Short was one of me and my best friends favorite rappers because of his pimp shit talkin. Takes us back to the good ole days.
    "Head back to the house all by myself, can't get no pussy and i'm mad as hell"

Reaper1
    The show was pretty cool even though he didn't go on until midnight. He sang some new stuff and rocked the old school hits. I've been listening to him since the 80's and he's still pimpin.
    Froggy - One of my brothers friends was in a store at Havasu buying some alcohol and Too Short walked up right next to him. They got to talking and Short ended up buying him a bottle of Bombay Gin.
    Cool Dude

HighRoller
    I especially enjoy Ant Banks' contributions:
    Cuz the big dick gangsta's in the house,
    And The dangerous crew's gonna turn it out,
    Every body out there, talkin' shyt,
    Ima wash my name out yo' mouth wit my dick!
    The first time I heard that line I almost had a "beer out the nose" moment. Needless to say, I've plagerized Mr. Banks a few times when appropriate. :hammerhea Another one of my faves is:
    Cuz they know what the f**k they gonn get,
    Took fo' they cash and a mouthfula dick!
    Oh hell. I was supposed to take a nap right now but it looks like I'm heading for the CD case instead. BIATTCCHHHHH

Reaper1
    And we can't forget about Blow Job Betty............ :eat:

HighRoller
    And we can't forget about Blow Job Betty............ :eat:
    Dude, you're killin' me! Next thing you know we'll be talkin' shyt like Eaze-E used to. Anyone remember the beginning of "Eaze does it"?
    "The nigger come from Compton Michigan, Nigger!"

Froggystyle
    Dude, you're killin' me! Next thing you know we'll be talkin' shyt like Eaze-E used to. Anyone remember the beginning of "Eaze does it"?
    "The nigger come from Compton Michigan, Nigger!"
    "Hey yo Easy..."
    "What up?..."
    "Why don't you come down off the piano for a minute and bust some of that crazy shit?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast