Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 79 Hondo V-Drive Hydro For Sale

bigheavyd2
    The guy that call me to post the boat on my web site www.dragboatcity.com it was in Cal, that boat was never in Fla. because if it was I would have boat it ? but it cost so much to get them to Fla. now because of gas, I would buy a lot of your boat in cal if I could just get them to Fla, for a good prices, if any of you guys ever come to Fla and got a boat for sale email me, heavyd@dragboatcity.com I buy a lot of boats. if you guys ever want to post and add to sell your boat it only $ 40.00 until it sell there's no time limit ?

Tunnel 23
    That boat belonged to Danny Martin from Vallejo Ca.He ran the boat at Clearlake Ca. I have been in the boat manny times Danny had the boat for 20 years or so.L J's speed shop in Napa built the 540 blower motor that was in the boat.That was a e ticket ride. The boat is a nice heavy lake boat and went nice and straight.I spent alot of summers with Danny and that boat.Danny passed on about 3 years ago, and his wife sold the boat.I never new where it ended up. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Why isn't anyone jumping on it ?.........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    Why isn't anyone jumping on it ?.........( . )( . ).........
    Same reason you arent?
    :idea:

Cas
    Danny passed on about 3 years ago, and his wife sold the boat.I never new where it ended up. :crossx:
    Exactly what the guy at the boat store in Cordelia told me. I saw it Dec 30 last year, just looked at the receipt of the item I purchased from them.
    Great looking boat!

Tunnel 23
    Exactly what the guy at the boat store in Cordelia told me. I saw it Dec 30 last year, just looked at the receipt of the item I purchased from them.
    Great looking boat!
    So,Dave at GT boats had the boat for sale?

Cas
    So,Dave at GT boats had the boat for sale?
    nope, it was that other boat store that sells the wake board boats...can't remember the name of it. The salesman said that someone in the shop knew the owner, that's why it was there. The boat was also on their website but can't remember what that was either....old age thing happenin

BUSADREAMER
    PLEASE! WILL give you a 2002 HONDA SHADOW SABRE 1100 for that hydro.... will take good care of her!!!!! email for pic's ems@mobynet.com have hydro fever bad!!!!!

Towndrunk
    Will trade my Sanger runner and a little cash for the Hydro.

Doin' Time
    ill give ya 5 hun and a pack of ju ju bee's for it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast