Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California Rabbit taped to Dynamite and thrown into lake...

78Eliminator
    Life is life. Humans are not the most important life. In fact, if you look at the ratio of humans to say, moutain lions, the lions are just a drop in the ocean. Yet, one mountain lion attacks someone IN THEIR OWN HABITAT and we send out the hunters to shoot them down. That, to me, is insanity.
    We have intelligence, and with it comes responsibility. People who torture animals should do serious time.

ratso
    Life is life. Humans are not the most important life. In fact, if you look at the ratio of humans to say, moutain lions, the lions are just a drop in the ocean. Yet, one mountain lion attacks someone IN THEIR OWN HABITAT and we send out the hunters to shoot them down. That, to me, is insanity.
    We have intelligence, and with it comes responsibility. People who torture animals should do serious time.
    I agree... That kind of behavior is a sign of some underlying issues that need to be dealt with... :yuk:

ratso
    A few years ago, a couple of Baylor Fags on the baseball or basketball team were riding around with some cat they beheaded...don't remember how all that turned out. Dumbasses. I don't like cats but that is just plain sick.

Everyone should sign this petition IMO. These are the kinds of kids that grow up and kill people, not to mention the cruelty to animals topic.
    No different the the ones that Traci (Her454) saw throwing live puppies out of the car window on the fwy awhile back.
    Petition link is second from bottom of the page.
    :burningm:

Freak
    Same type of shit happend close to my home. Some kids went into a yard where people had pet ducks and threw logs on the ducks and killed them. They thought it was funny until the man showed up and cuffed and stuffed them. Fu**ed up kids.

ahhell
    I'd bet an m-1000 up their ass with the fuse lit might get their attention...bastards

"vigorously prosecute" WTF is that?
    They have been charged with a felony. Seems like PETA overkill to me.
    But what do I know?
    We have spent thousands of years domesticating animals, in other words getting them to trust us enough to love us and adapt to our ways. We took them out of their natural enviorment and made them live in ours. We at least owe it to them to protect them from assholes like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12