Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Converted to Ford...

Domn8er
    Hey Domin8r,
    Looks great.
    I notice both of your trucks have been white. Is that so they generally match your boat?
    This is embarrassing to admit but I'm thinking about getting a truck but it will pretty much have to be white because my boat is mostly white.
    Also, do you use a loofah sponge in the shower?
    And the one before that was white also...Just my thing, but yeah it sure matches the boat and Weekend Warrior. I have to keep it looking good Tom. No loofah here though

Sleek-Jet
    I recomend a Volkswagen Rabbit pick-up (yes you can get a diesel one) Tom. Earl Scheib can repaint one white for you if needed.

Domn8er
    Domin8r, what are the details on the truck you are selling?
    04 2500 HD, LS Graphite interior, 4x4, 6.0 engine, extras: 8 in lift with fox shocks, kodiak fold down steps, custom exhaust, billet grill, Volant cold air intake, rhino bed liner, in dash 7in dvd player with 17 in fold out monotor on the head liner. 19k miles. Awesome truck, it hurts to get rid of it but had to get a diesel. I'm going to ask 35K obo when I list it tomorrow.

cc322
    Nice truck imo. I just got back from the ford dealer myself BUT no truck yet. I have had my eye on a couple 03 f-250 4x4 v-10 cc sb and got the price on a new one and right now the 04 is only a few more grand. Would like to go the diesel route but it is not a daily driver, only on weekends and to the river. Anyhow very nice truck, Im also looking at white

Squirtin Thunder
    Give me a call before any mods are done and I will give you some info. Once you go Blue you will never go back. Good job.
    Jim

Domn8er
    Give me a call before any mods are done and I will give you some info. Once you go Blue you will never go back. Good job.
    Jim
    Performance wise?

ahhell
    This is my old one...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CN0933-med.JPG
    I got to get rid of it now...
    i'got 15g's if your selling...

Jordy
    So you go from a Chevy gasser to a Ford POSD?? What kind of comparison is that?
    Sorry to hear about that change over. Make sure to call us from the tranny shop. :crossx:

jbtrailerjim
    You made a very wise choice. Nice truck. Congrats.

JetBoatRich
    Nice truck Congratulations and enjoy it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast