Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Converted to Ford...

little rowe boat
    I thought Ford trucks were built in Canada, Chevy loves Mexican labor.
    No Ford trucks are built in Kentucky,at least that is where mine was built and shipped from.

Domn8er
    Joey...Nice truck. Why did you need something else? I guess this is tied into the new boat purchase
    Thanks Tom...needed it to tow the Weekend Warrior. My old truck could handle it no problem but it sure took A LOT of gas to do so.

Squirtin Thunder
    Funny, when us GM guys are still towing and your tranny grenades then we can talk about towing... Us towing you to the nearest repair center...
    F ixed
    O r
    R epaired
    D aily
    Well someone took major offence to the :boxingguy Ford vs Chevy :boxingguy thing and gave me a major red chicklet. It was like a grenade going off in a chevy trans.
    But we all know that there are more Ford tow trucks out there serving and protecting helpless GM owners after they use there OnStar, which they need to help keep them safe.
    But when it all boils down as long as we can all try and buy American that will help everybody in the long run.
    Jim

MsDrmr
    Funny, when us GM guys are still towing and your tranny grenades then we can talk about towing... Us towing you to the nearest repair center...
    F ixed
    O r
    R epaired
    D aily
    I don't forsee that happen. Nice try.

Squirtin Thunder

Domn8er
    http://www.fordmuscle.com
    Hey ST, what power pack do you reccomend. I've just started looking online. Looked at Rolling Big Power and Banks.

Squirtin Thunder
    Hey ST, what power pack do you reccomend. I've just started looking online. Looked at Rolling Big Power and Banks.
    I like the Banks Six Gun !!!
    You can get the extra lock out feture to make it safe for the kids to drive with a speed limiter.
    Jim

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567