Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This just cracked me up

Debbolas

GHTRIM
    I've seen people like that in the Channel. Good toon!!

HOOTER SLED-
    LOL. Nice cup holder though.

Kilrtoy
    I have seen some like that in real life, (((((0)))))(((((0)))))

burtandnancy
    I see you started here, so I get off the other site (hated to do that). From something you said months ago, I thought you and your husband lived in RC. We live near Red Hill CC.
    The reason I'm looking for the owner of the gold sub is that is has a SPECTRA MARINE sticker on it. As an old Sprecta owner I wondered if I knew them. Our daughter-in-law seems to know every soccer mom in RC who drives sub's to LL and soccer, but she doesn't know this one.

GlastronGuy
    Anyone watch the American Music Awards last night?

GHTRIM
    Yea, got to admit it is better in real life :mix: Speaking of real life. I'm going to check mine out at home

Debbolas
    I see you started here, so I get off the other site (hated to do that). From something you said months ago, I thought you and your husband lived in RC. We live near Red Hill CC.
    The reason I'm looking for the owner of the gold sub is that is has a SPECTRA MARINE sticker on it. As an old Sprecta owner I wondered if I knew them. Our daughter-in-law seems to know every soccer mom in RC who drives sub's to LL and soccer, but she doesn't know this one.
    Yes it is better that we chat here as SOME PEOPLE FREAK OUT IF YOU POST SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO THE THREAD....(Thread Puritians)
    We live in Alta Loma above Lemon, between Hellman and Amethyst, Our Boy Scout Troop leader lives in your area.

GlastronGuy
    Yes it is better that we chat here as SOME PEOPLE FREAK OUT IF YOU POST SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO THE THREAD....(Thread Puritians)

Debbolas
    Mittens..................... :wink:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast