Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FORCE BOATS INFO

DARE2BBARE
    What is the opinion on these boats? Does anyone have any information on the performance of the hull. About the 540???????

Sandbar Mike
    DARE2BBARE:
    What is the opinion on these boats? Does anyone have any information on the performance of the hull. About the 540??????? There building my 29'now, So far so good, they've been great to work with, Great looking boat, well built and smoking gel work. I'm posting in a few days my progress pics. Check them out. I'm doing the closed bow with the 540, I may do a little better than 80mph.

79 HUSTLER
    SB MIKE, What does your cat look like, I hope to be going down there this week and choose my colors. I ordered the 29 with closed bow as well with a custom blown 540 (1150hp)/Bmax drive. I was actually ordering it at the show one night as you came by their display. Dano asked if I knew you from the boards cause you had just ordered one as well. How long until yours is ready.
    79 hustler-

Sandbar Mike
    79 HUSTLER:
    SB MIKE, What does your cat look like, I hope to be going down there this week and choose my colors. I ordered the 29 with closed bow as well with a custom blown 540 (1150hp)/Bmax drive.
    79 hustler- WOW, Sounds Awsome
    Mine should be out of the mold on Wedneday this week, I'm getting very excited. I have one pic of my design, Blue Fame [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/40Force_29-med.JPG[/img]

Charley
    HMMMM blue flames huh???
    Looks like a good design Mike wink can't wait to see how the little twist works out

Reaper1
    I think Tobtek, Charlie, and Sandbar Mike are going to have to organize the "BLUE FLAME REGATA"

Charley
    Iv'e been doing blue flames for Years!! just ask my wife wink

TOBTEK
    WELCOME TO THE BLUE FLAME CLUB!

Sandbar Mike
    So when is the blue flame regatta,
    Thanks Charlie I'll have pics up soon

Reaper1
    Mike, you gonna have the race style seats(side by side w/center console) or the traditional style? Just curious. I like the race style but it looks like it would be a little difficult to drag a cooler full of Bud Light from under the deck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast