Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's a winter project...............

Cas
    My computor doesn't like the LBBB for some reason. Jim
    it's kind of funny, the lbba message boards work real fast for some but not for others. Have you been there since I made the changes to the graphics?
    I found it really sped things up.

cruser
    Dan,
    The trouble with FAQs is that if there is enough stuff in it to be useful, it takes too long to find what you are looking for. Some kind of search engine would help.
    I'll be in Phoenix over the weekend and won't have much to do Sunday after the races. Send me a PM if you want to bounce some ideas around or try some stuff out.

moneysucker
    That is what FAQ stands for??? I seriously never knew that so I would be the retard who asks a question on the board and if it was answered with "Go to the FAQ page" I would probably not use the board anymore. I think people come to these forums to get personalized answers to their problems. Several people actually go to boards to answer peoples questions. I like to help people to save time and $ by giving solutions to problems that I had to learn the hard way. I have a lot of people to thank for the Knowledge I have of boats but it took years and luck after owning a boat to find someone who was knowlegable and would take the time to teach. The boards are like the hardware store or the auto parts store. Sure you could look up the answers in the library but it is more efficient to ask a person who knows what you need and can give you all your options.

Dan,
    The trouble with FAQs is that if there is enough stuff in it to be useful, it takes too long to find what you are looking for. Some kind of search engine would help.
    I'll be in Phoenix over the weekend and won't have much to do Sunday after the races. Send me a PM if you want to bounce some ideas around or try some stuff out.
    You come around my place on Sunday and I'll be putting a sanding block in your hand. LOL
    I'm sorta getting the overwhelming feeling that the FAQ isn't well thought of. Like I said earlier, that's why I put this up as a feeler. I may still do it, but there certainly won't be any rush.
    I will shoot ya pm cruser. I'll drop ya my numbers and we'll see how your schedule looks on sunday. It's always great to meet another board member.
    Oh yea, one of the things I was going to talk to Mike about was to possibly work together, RJB for the tech stuff and the LBBA board for the chit chat and get together stuff. Maybe we could do something together?
    Drop me an email Steve. Let me know what you're thinking. Jim pm'd me for my phone numbers and I shot them over to him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12