Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Havasu Luvr Flake ?????????????????

Sane Asylum
    Hey.....Didnt' see any pics of the 29' Shockwave with yellow graphics on the lake pacific run......WTF??? Any inside info on why the Shockwave didn't make it??
    Curious in Goodyear.........Cuz I know how we run it here :2purples:

dicudmore
    no he was there.....
    I've got pics to prove it somewhere and will get them up

Sane Asylum
    no he was there.....
    I've got pics to prove it somewhere and will get them up
    Thanks cuddy..............Beginning to wonder ...Hadn't heard much from the man.....

jdogginla
    I can't remember seeing him in the a.m............but I saw him Catalina. Not sure if he "ran" earlier or later or with us. But he was there! Nice rig....that 29 Mag is a big boat. Had the pleasure of riding in Dex's 29 Mag......nice ride. :hammerhea

dicudmore
    I can't remember seeing him in the a.m............but I saw him Catalina. Not sure if he "ran" earlier or later or with us. But he was there! Nice rig....that 29 Mag is a big boat. Had the pleasure of riding in Dex's 29 Mag......nice ride. :hammerhea
    I believe he rolled in late with SYA and 3DO :wink:

Havasu Luvr
    Hey SA,
    Still alive I ran with Cola (Mike) and Quality Time our of Newport Dunes. It was a great run. Quality Time and I had a GREAT run back, a few times I hit 60MPH with my "Love Boat" :rollside: I could not pull my boat out with the quality of the ramp and VERY low water. Quality Time had to hook-up and pull the boat out for me. THANK YOU ! ! ! Looking forward to the next run

dicudmore
    Hey SA,
    Still alive I ran with Cola (Mike) and Quality Time our of Newport Dunes. It was a great run. Quality Time and I had a GREAT run back, a few times I hit 60MPH with my "Love Boat" :rollside: I could not pull my boat out with the quality of the ramp and VERY low water. Quality Time had to hook-up and pull the boat out for me. THANK YOU ! ! ! Looking forward to the next run
    I couldn't get out at Davies....had some much appreciated volunteers on my bumper to help out. Thanks again guys

Quality Time
    THANK YOU ! ! !
    Anytime
    It was a great run.

dimarcobros
    here's one
    http://www.uswi.com/***boat/images/2...a/DSC00041.jpg
    and here I thought I was your only boat b*tch. :yuk: :cry: :yuk: :cry:
    DMB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast