Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: miller killer

RR1/ 001
    HBjet your a TROLL
    You need to get your shit stright before you shoot off your mouth about me being 1 of 3 people
    1# I was slow boat until one of my friends got my pass word.
    #2 I`m not E M & D that is one of my friends
    # I am RR1/ 001
    Did you get it this time ???
    Read my lips
    You know, If I rember right you do a lot of the bashing on this board! hum Is it MillerKiller or is it HBjet that starts trouble??? Maybe HB got what he was asking for???
    Hey HBjet I`v got one word for you that I know gets you going
    AGGRESSOR....ha ha take that!
    [This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited February 12, 2002).]

RR1/ 001
    Dam I didnt read all of your post HBjet
    I saw you call Chet out to play!
    Now why would you for no reason start on Chet again?? I`m really starting to see why I don`t post on this site any more.Now I think MillerKiller should give you all the trash he wants too! He should leve your wife alone, but you ??? I think you get what you give. Now if you want to play with ole Slow Boat I be glad to have a post war wit ya! If you want, just like I told the other Troll River Dave If you want I let E M & D take the key board back...
    I`m LMAO at you HBjet
    your already getting pissed...lol....
    Dont (P) in the wind, it`ll get all over ya!

eliminatya
    why are you guys still talking about this, he is gone, he has already been booted he is unable to log on to the forums, btw alan talked to greg today, and they had a good conversation, alan apologized, and greg accepted and said he would be glad to help him in the future. it seems like greg is a lot bigger of a man then some of you. he can take criticism, talk it over and then forgive and forget. it seems a lot of you like to fire of on people, but can't take it when somebody fires back. btw, we are still going to go to elsinore, we have no hard feelings towards anyone, and i guess we will see if anyone has hard feelings towards us.

Johnwithjm
    eliminatya hope to see you and MK there.

RR1/ 001
    Boo!!!! to the Host!!!!
    It`s just like I said "some of you like to kick people around, But you dont like it when they kick you BACK!!!!! What a deal!!!
    "Your in the clan or your just someone that the clan can kick around but Beware if you Kick back, you get the BIG BOOT." Hey look at what HBjet just said to chet for no reason, are you going to boot him ??? Didn`t think so.
    just my $0.02 worth. Sorry if anyone doesnt like it. But that is the way I feel
    Hb if you would stop Bashing Chet and Aggressor I know chet would stop!
    Just a little food for thought. I kinda like chet and his ideals, at lest he will try to work on his own boat! He might try to push his ideals to much but I think that`s because you keep bashing anything he says.HB let me ask you do you have the BALL`s to take your boat down as far as Chet has taken his??? If so than your more man than I thought you were. I know when I look at how much money I have in my boat I would shit my pants if I ever saw my boat look like Chets.I have said way more than I should have but Damit man you guy`s think your the shit`s just because you live on the WestCost.Get real man, you wipe your ass just like the rest of us!
    Sorry!!! just had to blow off some steem!!

superdave013
    You guys take this shit to seriously. It's just a message board. Kinda like the sticks and stones thing.
    I don't think he should have got the boot. I think you all need to lighten up and just ignore posts you don't like. When you respond it just fuels the fire. (I've been there, done that)
    But what the hell do I know, I still post over at Barney's too.
    Oh, Slowy I know what you mean about the in crowd. Some people get backed up right away but others get the boot (or ragged on) for the same type of thing.

Leon
    YOU GO SLOWBOAT! I think yall just started another great posting war son. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Leon Peon: Sitting back and watching this time.

RR1/ 001
    I hope not Leon...lol... I` got better things to do LMAO right now! I dont hate anyone but I just had to vent off some steem! As a mater a fact I!m going to go back to reading and not posting as I know I`m going to get a whoopen for the posting that I have done anyway..lol... Hey I was Called out to many times just to set back...lol...It was more fun when I was reading and not posting. I spent a lot of time LMAO before I went back to posting....

crzyhotrod
    Well just my 2 cents worth--I think that he posts a personal apology for the personal attacks, the vulgar langauge towards the ladies or wives of boaters plus the businesses he personally slammed let him stay on a probationary status. If he declines--pull his plug and let the boat sink!

HBjet
    Slowy/RR1
    What did I just say to Chet? I just asked him what is opinion was. If you actually read what I said you might realize that
    Here it is for you to read again
    Now Chet, I'd like to know what he thinks, really. With all the crap between us he never made any attacks (except the Mo Ped remark) against anyone related to me. He has the same boating preferences at MK, but I don't think he would agree with what MK has posted, but I could be wrong.
    So Chet, can you let us know what you think?
    (If you already have and I missed it, sorry)
    Where do I try to start crap with him? Did I mention anything about Aggressor? Come on slowy, you need to settle down boy. Ask anyone here, I don't bash anyone that hasn't already started. If your cool, then you will get a warm welcome. If you come in here starting shit, well, the outcomes may vary. Just because I'm not a pump expert and I want the best for my pump so I send it out to be worked on doesn't mean I don't wrench on my own boat. I sure hope your pit crew knows how to do everything, god forbid you send something out to a professional to be worked on before the next race. No, I wouldn't even attempt to do what Chet is doing to his own boat. If I had as much hook as Chet has, I would much rather pay someone to do it. Actually, I wouldn't of bought the boat in the first place.
    Slowy, I'm not all pissed about your post to keep him, I just think your one of the funnies around here that make this board interesting.
    Ok RiverDave, he's all your now!
    HBjet http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast