Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina Run 12/11/04

Kachina26
    you can ride with me :idea:
    Whatever you do, don't fall for Gary's "sure fire way" to get salt off of the boat!

dicudmore
    Can I come? Wife and kid not interested. I can jump up and down on your bumper again!
    you know if I'm going you're welcome to ride :wink:

Whatever you do, don't fall for Gary's "sure fire way" to get salt off of the boat!
    THATS NOT RIGHT!

Kachina26
    THATS NOT RIGHT!
    Oh come on now, I knows you gots a sense of humor. Don't Blow up on me! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
    you know if I'm going you're welcome to ride :wink:
    If someone needs a boat biatch I may Know someone who lives in O.P that would ummmmm maybe want to go but after what happen last time i think the wifey is out :wink:

dicudmore
    If someone needs a boat biatch I may Know someone who lives in O.P that would ummmmm maybe want to go but after what happen last time i think the wifey is out :wink:
    this is starting to sound like we might have a crew dialed in....
    dicud, K26, Main, 98Vector21, maybe 2440....
    why would she be out? One little fire??

MAINEVENT
    this is starting to sound like we might have a crew dialed in....
    dicud, K26, Main, 98Vector21, maybe 2440....
    why would she be out? One little fire??
    She does not do well in the ocean and she heard about the rough ride on the last trip So when i said that we should hit the next trip she said "Yup YOU can go and have lots of fun" :wink: So i will be solo I dont think i am on call that day so i should be good

beer hunter
    She does not do well in the ocean and she heard about the rough ride on the last trip So when i said that we should hit the next trip she said "Yup YOU can go and have lots of fun" :wink: So i will be solo I dont think i am on call that day so i should be good
    My wife is not a big fan of the ocean either but is usually a pretty good sport, however she's going to pass on this run so I'll be flying with just the boys this time.

Kachina26
    My son says I'm crazy.

FRENCHIE
    ok looks like i will prob be in on this one..not sure if on another boat or taking ours!!!!?? :wink:

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast