Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dennys has dropped to a new low.....

a catered life
    has any one stopped at the one on stoddard well rd of the 15 in apple vally i got one word for that one yuk :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: just looks dirty and the dirtest bathrooms i have ever seen..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

TRUMP TIGHT
    has any one stopped at the one on stoddard well rd of the 15 in apple vally i got one word for that one yuk :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: just looks dirty and the dirtest bathrooms i have ever seen..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    Its apple valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kachina26
    You picked a fine part of town to stop off They house a bunch of parolees at the Queens motel right next to that place. Next time stop back in Lenwood or go a little past your turnoff to the row of restaurants below Bear Valley.

boatsnblondes
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! you eat at denny's?? And then you come on here and ADMIT to it???

a catered life
    i never said i ate there but i did leave them a floaty in the toliet

ahhell
    Next time go to Palmdale rd off the 15, turn lt, go to the first street turn lt, go past Denny's...........turn right into Midway appliances parking lot and go to Lilly's...DAMN GOOD FOOD :crossx:

a catered life
    thanks we will :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
    I didn't know Apple Valley had a Denny's.....maybe it was Lenny's? get your location right.....it's Victorville

SHIFTY
    YOU STOPPED FOR FOOD TWICE IN AN HOUR AND A HALF?
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111885

HavaSkank
    You people need to be schooled. When traveling on the 15 you MUST stop at the Del Taco in Barstow at the Outlet Mall exit. I think it's the Del Taco College or something because they can take your average combo burrito and make it a masterpiece.
    I had this conversation with group of fellow drunkards in the Channel once and EVERYONE became extremely passionate when talking about this freakin' Del Taco.
    Your lives will be FOREVER changed, trust me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast