Thread: I've been thinking...

Keithb87
    :idea: I have an idea but I want some input. Is anybody out there work for a specitaly electronics company ?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    :idea: I have an idea but I want some input. Is anybody out there work for a specitaly electronics company ?
    i might be able to put you in touch with some. i need some more details though. what are you looking for specifically?

Keithb87
    Ok..
    I have been working a lot lately, and not able to spend enought time at home. So I thought that maybe I could come up with "Vibrating Pager Panties" .
    To let my Fiancee know that I was thinking about her.
    They would have to be "moisture" proof and sexy. Then I could just dial a pone # and she would know that I was thinking about her without having to call her and talk to her for a long time.
    What do you think?

Unforgiven
    Ok..
    I have been working a lot lately, and not able to spend enought time at home. So I thought that maybe I could come up with "Vibrating Pager Panties" .
    To let my Fiancee know that I was thinking about her.
    They would have to be "moisture" proof and sexy. Then I could just dial a pone # and she would know that I was thinking about her without having to call her and talk to her for a long time.
    What do you think?
    might suck if she was giving the number to her "other" friends :cry:

Keithb87
    If I was trying to get a hold of her on the phone I may have trouble if she's sitting there hitting redial

cruser
    My compnay funded a study at Stanford where the guy came up with a similar thing. He came up with a wrist band set that vibrated/pulsed when the person with the matching band initiated the signal. The bands sent signals both ways. It was viewed as a novelty item, without any lasting market appeal. A fun toy. We never did anything with it.