Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delta Lunch Run;

Hammer
    Anyone still makin' it tomorrow?
    Paging Hammer are you out there?
    Sorry guys. I have been a bit under the weather since Thanksgiving. It turns out I have pneumonia. I haven’t been able to check the thread in three days. Needless to say … I’m not making it.

deltarat
    Anyone still makin' it tomorrow?
    Paging Hammer are you out there?
    Its gonna be cold but 78 anthony and myself are still in.

deltarat
    For those of you who didn't make it this weekend it was a warm 45 degrees when we left Orwood this morning and we made it a reasonably short trip but we all had a good time. I gotta know... Phil "The Focker" Demarco what happened did the leasure suit not get back from the cleaners in time? I hope that Hammer is feeling better soon as my whole family has already had the sickness and I know what a drag it is. Hulshot, TunnelT, Boatmaster, Anthony78, and we had another boat but I dont remember his name it was great to share this focking cold day with you all and hope we can do this again real soon.

22EXTREME
    you mean the mexican went out on (SUNDAY) & missed football (i mean seachickens gettin there ass kicked)you know mexican's like it at 70 deg or hotter :2purples: :
    :messedup: well hope all had a good time,boatmaster want do we have now????
    i have a real cherry 22 you can make some money on for retirement????
    she brings big $$$$$ & a hoist for the right price.$$$$

NEWMAN28
    tunnel T/hulshot/boatmaster count me in the next time your going to freeze yo aaazzzzzzz off you guys are hard core!!! Dwayne

Dimarco21
    Hey Deltarat, Sounds like you guys had a good time. I posted Saturday night and got no response. I thought it was called off....Fock.
    So when is the next liquid lunch run? :idea:
    Obsessive Compulsive picked up his new motor last Sunday, we should have it running by this weekend. That means lots of test and tune runs.
    I picked up the powder blue leisure suit from the cleaners. I just bought a trick pair of white pleather loafers with gold buckles to complete my look.
    Signed, The Focker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123