Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dave Aggressor lets put your parts to the test!

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Lets not forget all the new customers you might be getting from right here on the boards.
    HBjet[/B]
    Are you going to be the first one hb???? say it aint so! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif
    [This message has been edited by ChetCapoli (edited January 28, 2002).]

future boater
    come on aggressor step up...
    "run what you brung and not your tounge..."
    in other words send some parts. you know your product is the sh!t prove it... pack up your stuff and go to ultra you can supervise the installation. chet you should attend since your always flapping your gums...lets end this once and for all. 509 lib did some tests and they were disputed. so in the words of billy sqier " lay it on the line."
    prove your product! i wish i knew where the aggresor cheerleader is i'd post it...
    aggresor, the product YOU sell is out of the box. so whats the problem installing it out of the box? are you products inferior? are your products all blow and NO go? in case your wondering i prefer dominators. i just dont like a loud mouth who doesnt deliver what they say they can.

Blown509Liberator
    Chet
    Right here
    "You the man slowboat!
    I like guys who tell it like they see it! Actually i think that test was done by a normal lake guy who just wanted to do some testing at the time. Just so happens the intake setup was done by MPD,(The one who says berkeley has the best bowl right boys?) Maybe that's why the berk did the best!Then again, you dont win to many races spining 5000rpm!
    As for my test I guess i gould have compared at a stepped Rpms that would have not changed I was looking for top end. I was told that running an Aggressor bowl would make me run faster.... It didnt. So I was told I need an Aggressor impeller. So I got one. Put it in it ran 200 Rpms more and same speed. Tell me chet what would have running it at slower Rpms have told you. also if you look I did note planing speed but not rpms, I guess I could have. So here are my numbers. A lot more than you have put up. SO I ask you Chet, where are yours (and ones without holes and gray areas like your hp guessing game)? It is shut up or put up or Chet.

eliminatya
    hey blown 509 i think wour test was great, i remember it from the nothin but jets page, but i think you would see better results from the aggressor stuff with the power you have now. I have a similar motor package to you just a few more cubic inches, i am five tenths of a mph away from 100 at 6100rpm and that is with an aggressor AB

Blown509Liberator
    I had some set up issues to deal with this summer first but I plan on running it again. I sold the bowl to a buddy but still can use it as it is in his garage and he sold his boat. so he has nothing to put it on. I have my set up just about dialed in and have seem 96 mph. 100 will go down this next summer.
    MikeW
    BTW NothinButJet is still out there WWW.NothinButJets.com (http://WWW.NothinButJets.com)
    [This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited January 29, 2002).]

eliminatya
    how much intake preesure are you seeing at wot. also how much boost are you runnung. is your motor intercooled thinking about stepping up and buying one but first i have to come up with an extra 2g.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345