Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Yuma area people out here?

Badseed
    I am moving out there this summer (having a place built out by Mesa del Sol), just wondering if anyone on the boards lived out there, or has a place in the area. My gf and I are looking for some cool folks to hang out with out there. I've got an Avenger that loves to be on the river, and a couple toys that make frequent desert trips. Now to find some people to go with! So...anyone around??

BarryMac
    Don't live there but that is our main stomping grounds for the River, hang out in Martinez, there are quite a few peeps on the boards out there and I know of at least one that has an Avenger as well. We will have to hook up when Summer starts...

Badseed
    Yeah i have been going out there forever....used to stay at hidden shores. but now we are usually over at squaw. Should be a great season...if it would only hurry up and get here! haha. we'll surely get together when the house is done. maybe a little bbq after a good long river weekend! haha
    thanks for the welcome

Mandelon
    I might be seen out in that martinez area a few times summer.....

GrapeApe
    My Buddy Scotty & his wife had a place builf out there off Fortuna this past September.. He posts on Glamis Dunes.. If you have been out to the Main Sandbar at all the last 2 summers, he has the Old Red Pontoon Boat with the Slide.. We usually have a Big Crowd on or around it..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Badseed
    I know I've seen that pontoon before...I have seen a lot of boats from the boards, just didnt know about stopping in. I suppose this upcoming season I will have to make some stops and say hello! I should be moving in the weekend before July 4th.

Mandelon
    My Buddy Scotty & his wife had a place builf out there off Fortuna this past September.. He posts on Glamis Dunes.. If you have been out to the Main Sandbar at all the last 2 summers, he has the Old Red Pontoon Boat with the Slide.. We usually have a Big Crowd on or around it..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    LOL, my wife and kids have been down that a few times....

rude235
    i don't live down there any longer but i do have a house for sale or rent in yuma east if you need a place to rent until your pad is done. i've spent a fair amount of time on the river there until i moved to vegas. i keep telling myself i'm gonna drag the boat back down there one day and hit the river, just haven't done it yet. good luck with your move.

Badseed
    thanks rude. we shall se about when i'll be moving down there it depends mostly on when the woman decides to quit her job in san diego, then we can move down there. i can live pretty much anywhere so i am ready to get there already.
    since you used to live there...what the story with that "ditch" beside the freeway with the jumps and stuff in there? i was gonna go ride out there last time out, but i wanted to double check the "legality" of it. also anything else i should know about living out there?

SD MIKEY
    Im in Lakeside too, Lots of peeps moving out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast