Thread: pic link for the D-Row guy's

bordsmnj
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...c;f=1;t=003108
    better late than never. well,maybe. :idea:

BoatFloating
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...c;f=1;t=003108
    better late than never. well,maybe. :idea:
    Got to love it.... You missed a good time this last trip. The Mains won't forget....

boatslayer
    D-row in da house

MAINEVENT
    Got to love it.... You missed a good time this last trip. The Mains won't forget....
    No Sh!T I am still trying to regrow my leg hairs and Co has a new Toy she bought from Greg :messedup: and we are looking to make a few more trips after new years so keep us posted my brother But in all seriousnes (sp?) We had a KICK ASS time with you guys we would like to thank everyone, BF's 3DO, Bling, Drive it like you stole it, Alfonzo and Families And everyone that was their
    MAINEVENT's :devil:

BoatFloating
    No Sh!T I am still trying to regrow my leg hairs and Co has a new Toy she bought from Greg :messedup: and we are looking to make a few more trips after new years so keep us posted my brother But in all seriousnes (sp?) We had a KICK ASS time with you guys we would like to thank everyone, BF's 3DO, Bling, Drive it like you stole it, Alfonzo and Families And everyone that was their
    MAINEVENT's :devil:
    No problem..... Glad you guys hung with us old farts..... I'll keep you posted on upcoming trips. I know Glamis is in the mix there too......

MAINEVENT
    No problem..... Glad you guys hung with us old farts..... I'll keep you posted on upcoming trips. I know Glamis is in the mix there too......
    Glamis would be fun i have'nt been their since i was ummmmm 9 or 10 :frown: we need to pay off some ish real quick and we are gonna get what we were talking about :idea: so prabaly by the end of the riding season we will get a few trips in