Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contact info for boat hauling

Chris Winn
    I have local light parade in my town this weekend (Villa Park), and I need to find a service that can haul my boat (29ft Magic) from the storage in needles to my house (i'm off the 55 freeway).
    does anyone have a phone # or contact for a sevice that can do this for me?
    I would do it myself, but I have to be out of town until late Friday night, also what is fair to pay (is it per mile?)

Chris Winn
    Geez- 77 people logged on and not one who can help????

Jordy
    Might want to give them more than 9 minutes before you start getting sassy.
    Instant gratification isn't fast enough.

Chris Winn
    you are right, geez when i saw your reply, i thought i might have an answer for sure (you usually have them for item such as this)

Jordy
    Can't help ya hauling into California. Most the companies I know that do OTR stuff run trucks and trailers, moving heavy equipment.
    Yellow pages perhaps??? Let your fingers do the walking.

RP1
    maybe try one of those RV places. They usually have guys they contract with to deliver trailers long distances.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    I know that Flathead owns a trucking / Car hauling company in Bullhead. PM me your # and I can pass it along to him.

Havasubum
    i may even consider doing it for you if im free this weekand if your interested let me know

Chris Winn
    i called afew places in the online yellow pages, most of them wanted a fee for driving from Riverside (where most of them are loacated) to Needles. last year i found a company (i lost the # for them) that did it for around $220 or so (and they were bonded and insured), so i am hoping that someone has a recomendation of a company that they have used or know someione who has used them.
    i do appriciate all of the feedback though!

Squirtin Thunder
    i called afew places in the online yellow pages, most of them wanted a fee for driving from Riverside (where most of them are loacated) to Needles. last year i found a company (i lost the # for them) that did it for around $220 or so (and they were bonded and insured), so i am hoping that someone has a recomendation of a company that they have used or know someione who has used them.
    i do appriciate all of the feedback though!
    You have to remember that with the higher fuel costs it will be way higher, also last min. shit cost more. I am in Bullhead, tell me do you have surgebrakes or electric ???? Also what is the wieght of the package ??? Zip code would also be helpfull ???
    Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast