Thread: Nubbs finally got a boat!!!!!!!

Nubbs
    Well, after 7 1/2 painfull months of being without a boat, I finally got exactly what I was looking for! The boat is a 94 Caliber 1 206SKR. It has a 502 engine with a well done up Berkley jet. It also has a killer stereo. Some of you may recognize the boat as I bought it from a fellow board member, Slick.
    It's kind of funny how it all came about. I talked with Slick back in July about Caliber 1 boats. After our conversation I remember thinking he had the boat I wanted. Luckily for me, he put it up for sale and I got it. Here's a few pics.
    Sorry they're so big.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...56PB110028.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...56PB110025.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...56PB110021.JPG

HotRod Sprint
    Hey congrats Nubbs, thats a nice looking boat. I never did get to see it in person with Slick and Jordy being those East Side Snobs :yuk: like they are Now the only problem is finding some weather warm enough to take it out.
    Rod

waterwitch
    That is a beautiful boat! We have the same colors
    on our other boat.
    There is nothing better then an open bow. So much
    easier to get in and out.. plus you can bring more
    friends. Good luck with your new toy!!

throwerb
    Nice boat, Congrats! The colors remind me of my boat also.

1978 Rogers
    Nice boat. Bigger pictures are easier to look at.

HotHallet
    Nubbs/Jeremy-Nice boat! How have you been? It s been a while since I have seen you. Your only in Lakewood-we should hang out sometime. Are you still working at AEM? Good score on that boat man-it looks super clean!

Nubbs
    Nubbs/Jeremy-Nice boat! How have you been? It s been a while since I have seen you. Your only in Lakewood-we should hang out sometime. Are you still working at AEM? Good score on that boat man-it looks super clean!
    HH,
    I'm still at AEM. Now that I've got a boat, we'll definitely need to hook up on the water somewhere.
    Nubbs

Slick
    Man that hurts to see. I really didn't want to sell her, but decided I needed to make some readjustments in my life. It sure does feel good to pay off some of those fat credit cards I've been nursing.
    We did have a hiccup or two once I met Jeremy in Parker but luckily for me he looked past them. I am glad that the boat went to Jeremy because it really is exactly what he's been wanting for the last year or so.
    For me, I've got my eye on the 24' Stealth. As long as I mind my p's and q's and am able to hitch a few rides this summer, I might be able to start talking turkey next winter on one. I'll be crossing my fingers.

1slowboat
    very clean , my wife wants me to get a boat like that....have a blast with it.

Nubbs
    As long as I mind my p's and q's and am able to hitch a few rides this summer, I might be able to start talking turkey next winter on one. I'll be crossing my fingers.
    Slick,
    You can always catch a ride with me..........as long as you don't mind listening to hillbilly music.
    Nubbs