Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superboat grieving their loss...

SHARKEYMARINE
    Just saw this posted on another board:
    Jennifer Quinn was found after an apparent suicide.She was the wife of John Coen of Superboats.
    May God Bless her and she rest in peace....
    Jen helped me out alot with Doug Lewis's fund raising and put up a charity website.
    She will be missed.....

dicudmore
    :frown: :frown: :cry:

JetBoatRich
    wow, two people loss today in the boating family. very sad day

Huckleberry
    Very sad day! Didn't she try this a few years back also, but was rescued by members on OSO? Rest in peace.

Squirtin Thunder
    :crossx:

rrrr
    Very sad. Prayers said.

C-2
    Wow, that sucks.
    I remember her and Superboat getting beat up pretty bad on OSO before they required registration. It was brutal and the very reason I cringe whenever somebody starts capping on a manufacturer. I always remember that trashing and seeing how things can cannonball out of control.
    It's just too bad, I'll send my regards to Byng at Marine Machine.

THOR
    My condolences

LVJAKAZ
    Another sad thing close to all of us

SHARKEYMARINE
    I just came across this on her website. She was asking for help....
    Why she did not call on us for help? God only knows...
    Tough story:
    I'm Almost Homeless
    Dear Friends:
    I stand here humbled by God.
    I was fired from my job in a hostile take over in May. At that time, the company owed me in excess of $9,000. I consulted with an attorney, and I have no recourse to collect this money aside from a small-claims court suit with a Canadian company that will not even be heard for at least a year. I was also almost charged with facilitating securities fraud because I was responsible for designing the web sites that were disseminating the misleading information. I can still be charged at any time. A law suit would only aggravate this situation.
    I have been unemployed since and living off my credit cards which are now maxed out. I am over $25,000 in debt (I have never been in debt in my life), and I will be homeless in one month.
    Most days I have to decide whether to eat or put gas in my car. I'm terrified. I own a web design company. In fact, I just finished school. I go back every single year to keep up with the latest technology. I finished first in my class. The economy sucks, and I can't find any work.
    Now, I spend my days doing charity work for one of my girlfriends from AA who was killed on September 13, 2004 in a brutal act of domestic violence and found by her three children all under the age of six. Her name is Diane Malone. She was from Long Beach.
    I also attend mass 5 days a week. I pray to God that he takes me into heaven. And I cry. I cry a lot. I cry ever day. I'm crying now.
    Please help me. I'm really scared. Any donation would be greatly appreciated including:
    - A gift card from Hess for gas. my Jeep averages 12 mpg, and I spend $70 a week on gas.
    - A gift card to King Kullen, Pathmark or Stop and Shop for food.
    - A gift card to Office Max or Staples for ink for my computer.
    - A a check in any amount would help pay my rent.
    In addition I can clean, landscape, cook, and do demolition construction. Any work for cash, I will do. I will clean toilets if necessary. I also happen to be a pretty damn good photographer, web designer and marketer. My professional web design web site is located at TridentInternet solutions -Affordable web site design, marketing and online photo galleries If you know anyone who needs design work done, please forward them my professional site. This web site and this web page is not linked with my professional site.
    Jennifer Quinn
    2555 Joel Place
    Oceanside, NY 11572
    E-mail: JenniferQ@usapowerboating.com
    Please click on this link: The Hand of God
    PS: - I just got the bill for my car insurance in the mail - $1,400. It never ends. Now I can't even live in my car. God, please take me into your loving arms.
    THE ROAD OF LIFE
    "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now . . . for I shall not pass this way again."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast