Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Superboat grieving their loss...

unleashed
    Wow, This is really sad to hear. She will be missed. I checked out her website she defiinitly was outgoing and talented. What a loss! :frown:
    http://www.usapowerboating.com
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

bunny 166
    I'm stunned...I feel so bad for her family and friends; she sounded so sad. It's hard to read her post--may she rest in peace :clover:

CornWater
    That sucks... I remember she had some problems a few years ago on OSO (Sunseeker).. she seemed like a great person, and just never got the obviously much needed help..

welk2party
    I am speechless. What a horrible thing to have such a passionate cry for help and feel that it was in vain. May God be with her in her next journey.

BoatFloating
    Sorry to hear such tragic news....... :frown: What makes me wonder where was her husband and how did they get in such money hole. Where were all the other Offfshore teams at for her????? :frown:

HCS
    That's so sad. The boating industry sure seems to be a rough biz.
    Once in my life I was completely broke. Did not have one dollar to my name, no place to live and no job. I felt like I had no freinds and no where to go.
    Very Very tough situation to be in. I found a family member to cut me some slack and give me a place to live until I could back on my feet. The thoughts that go through your mind when your down on your luck are devastating. It took everything with in my sole to lift myself back up. That was 15 years ago in my life. I have over come and prospered.
    My thoughts and prayers are with her family and freinds.

jbtrailerjim
    OMG....That is so very sad. I hate whenever I hear stories like this. It just saddens me when I hear there are people out there that can not find any other alternative than suicide. May she forever rest in peace.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have read this over and over again.. I am speechless.. for someone to reach out like she did and had to and wasn't helped before this tragedy.. very sad.. may she rest in peace in a better place where nothing else matters but love and happiness.. she and all that knew her are in our thoughts and prayers.. God Bless her .R.I.P. sweetie.. all is well now.

SHARKEYMARINE
    I don't know when she posted that on her website, but I can assure you that if anyone knew it was there, it would have gotten alot of attention. We all certainly would have pulled together to help her out. We have in the past.
    Unfortunately the message did get out in time.... :frown:

redi4fun
    I do not know Jennifer nor have I ever met her, but I took some time to browse through her website and the cries for help were all over the place. She even went as far as to say who she wanted her belongings to go to and what she wanted done with her remains. Very intense and erie stuff. Makes my head :rollside:. Definitely have to give my wife a hug when I get home.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123