Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Been Raped!!!!!!!

ROZ
    That's funny, I was thinking the Eliminator looked a lot like a boat I did three years ago.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...002ultra27.JPG
    I thought the same thing....

ULTRA28
    I stopped getting mad years ago. NOBODY can match my graphics, PERIOD! They can try to copy them, but they all look like shiat next to one of my boats. I'm not saying Kachina copied anything from us and I'm not saying his boat looks bad, I just think the Eliminator was trying to copy my boat.

RiverToysJas
    I always thought I would take it as a compliment.....................................
    http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo.../28topmain.jpg
    Now I don't know. My gel coat guy at Kachina just showed me this. I don't know who is more upset, him or me.
    IMHO it's a real stretch to say they copied your boat. It's MUCH closer to John's.
    RTJas

Jordy
    IMHO it's a real stretch to say they copied your boat. It's MUCH closer to John's.
    RTJas
    Bingo.

jdogginla
    I stopped getting mad years ago. NOBODY can match my graphics, PERIOD! They can try to copy them, but they all look like shiat next to one of my boats. I'm not saying Kachina copied anything from us and I'm not saying his boat looks bad, I just think the Eliminator was trying to copy my boat.
    I love Kachina's graphics..........but I have to agree with John W. his gel coats can't be touched! I'm sooooooo in love with his 27 Shadow that's for sale. It's Maroon/Burgandy and Orange.......pics don't do it justice!

shadow
    That's funny, I was thinking the Eliminator looked a lot like a boat I did three years ago.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...002ultra27.JPG
    Just add some checkers in the back and switch the colors to orange and purple to either one of the two and theres my graphics.my design in 2000
    and well put together by Martin and San Diego Ultra.
    Copied by Eliminator,Cheetah,Nordic,Dominator,but none done as nice as Ultra.
    Kachina you've got a great looking boat,and well thought out.wait till someone does an identical copy and then see how pissed you get.

dicudmore
    they don't have the name ELIMITATOR for nothing eh??
    That does to me look like Randy's colors with Ultra's design....

Froggystyle
    Just add some checkers in the back and switch the colors to orange and purple to either one of the two and theres my graphics.my design in 2000
    and well put together by Martin and San Diego Ultra.
    What... no love???

Eliminator 4 Life
    First of all ELIMINATOR didnt copy shit. A customer came in and asked for a paint job like one he had seen and they did just that. Similar but not the same. And no one does as awesome of a gelcoat then ELIMINATOR..

Froggystyle
    First of all ELIMINATOR didnt copy shit. A customer came in and asked for a paint job like one he had seen and they did just that. Similar but not the same. And no one does as awesome of a gelcoat then ELIMINATOR..
    God I hope you are kidding. That is JV compared to that Ultra. And, a near direct splash.
    I can't wait for someone to try to copy ours. Talk about locked and loaded...

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast