Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: USC vs UCLA

Kilrtoy
    I wouldnt count on Flordia just yet, they may fall to #3 after that sorry ass win....

essexjet
    But the computers only uses wins vs lose so margin will not be a factor

little rowe boat
    Maybe USC is not a true #1 team if they only beat the Bruins by 5. :idea:

Kilrtoy
    I agree

jdogginla
    I wouldnt count on Flordia just yet, they may fall to #3 after that sorry ass win....
    I hate to say it............but as long as USC won by 1 point, they're automatically going to Florida. Comp doesn't use point margin......they're in like flin!
    Can't wait to see them get their ass beat in Florida! I don't think they can hand with OU.

jdogginla
    UCLA needs NEW COLORSSSSSSSSS BAD,baby blue & yellow "WTF IS THAT"? FAGS!! :squiggle:
    Easy Cowboy..............Slow you roll! MY Chargers happen to have the BEST looking Throw Back Jersey's out of any team in any major sport and they are powder blue and yeller!

slink
    Doesn't matter if it's 5 or 55, a win is a win, especially when you walk around with that target on your back. Maybe if FUCLA could have played with half as much effort this season as they did today, maybe you guys would be looking forward to the "Charmin, wipe your a s s before you get flushed, toilet bowl" Enjoy the off season boys, we got one more

Kilrtoy
    Doesn't matter if it's 5 or 55, a win is a win, especially when you walk around with that target on your back. Maybe if FUCLA could have played with half as much effort this season as they did today, maybe you guys would be looking forward to the "Charmin, wipe your a s s before you get flushed, toilet bowl" Enjoy the off season boys, we got one more
    Alot of brave souls around here LATELY.
    During the 90's I had a real hard time even finding a SC fan, even on 28th just west of figueroa, i had trouble finding one........

essexjet
    During the 90's I had a real hard time even finding a SC fan, even on 28th just west of figueroa, i had trouble finding one........
    Hey I was one. So we only went to the Holiday bowl. I was still there watching Ucla beat up on them.

slink
    KIL, I only logged on last March which means this is my first college season with ya brother. Life long SC and Dolphins. Does that still make me a "front runner"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast